WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
I don't know if this is happening with anyone else, but at least for me the linux version is crashing right after the loading splash finishes. The game window appears and then closes immediately. The crashlog mentions something about an import error when trying to import "_renpysteam".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not the end of the world because at least the .exe runs in wine. Still, it's always nice when the .sh works.
Yeah, same for me, can't launch it on Linux. The first renpy game that does not launch for me on Linux. If anyone knows a solution, please share :cry:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Haven't played the update yet but I have a question: does Athena's less Gothic look in previews only exist in her solo path? I'm not a fan of tearing apart existing lesbian couples so I probably won't play either her or Heidi's solo path, but I quite like her new look and am curious whether I could see this in polygamous paths.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Haven't played the update yet but I have a question: does Athena's less Gothic look in previews only exist in her solo path? I'm not a fan of tearing apart existing lesbian couples so I probably won't play either her or Heidi's solo path, but I quite like her new look and am curious whether I could see this in polygamous paths.
Same question, i wanna see the new look soo bad, in which path can we get that??!!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: NeoEros

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So... one hell of a bug, when I when I didn't fuck, sleep, or have any relations with Val, she still ends up, somehow, having my kid??? Slockie Da fuck?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
dunno how thats possible. only scene is after credits and its if you get her preg w/ no ending. idk man. did u use mods?
No mods at all. Didn't sleep with at all, yet still got her phone call after shacking up with Nicole that we 'were through', even though I never slept or dated her. Fresh save too.

4.50 star(s) 218 Votes