Anony1324134

Feb 28, 2022
View attachment 2098979

Overview:
When a young man heads off to art school after a major upheaval in his life, he has no idea that someone from his past is waiting there to potentially cause further disaster.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-25
Release Date: 2024-05-25
Developer: AlterWorlds - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This is NOT a traditional Harem game where you can have all the girls at once. The most you can have at once is 4.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD* - WALKTHROUGH - MULTI MOD* -
Fan Sig - Russian Translation* - French Translation*
Darkdevil66 thanks for the links
* This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2097892 View attachment 1527200 View attachment 2097885 View attachment 1527222 View attachment 2097890 View attachment 2097886 View attachment 2097887 View attachment 2097888 View attachment 2097889 View attachment 2097891 View attachment 2097893 View attachment 1527206 View attachment 1527204 View attachment 1527211 View attachment 1527209 View attachment 1527203 View attachment 1527205 View attachment 1313855 View attachment 1527207 View attachment 1313861 View attachment 1313866
GAME ERROR whats the fix for this?

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
Nice! great to see this finished, Gonna have to replay it to remember the story. Cheers if you decide to continue with a new game Slockie.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I wish people didn't steal models from each other lol :D Every other VN has similar models with some variations added...
I'll try to help you.

Try and think of the Models as Actresses and Actors. That are cast into different movies and roles. It would be incredibly boring if every movie was made ONLY with new Actors and Actresses that would never be able to be cast again anywhere...

There is such a thing as Exclusive Models, as Custom Models and so on, they are rarely used, very rarely, because they are EXTREMELY expensive. Imagine contracting a 3D artist, by the hour, to make a model that only you can use and only once. Do you think that that is a rational way to use your money? Let me answer that for you... NO, it isn't. That sounds like the old anecdote: "How to become a Millionaire making AVN's? Start by being a Billionaire."

You clearly don't understand anything that is going on behind the pretty images you see, so, consider this my attempt to elucidate you a little bit.

Peace :(

Jan 17, 2021
Well I don't know what the exact extent of the actual lesbian content of this game is, but in general, I wonder why make a game with a male MC and fill it with lesbian content? Why not make a game with a female character from the beginning, and put all the lesbian scenes you want? :unsure:
Anyway, on other forums I asked the question and they confirmed that indeed that type of content is a big part of the game, so that's what's there I think.
Because lots of people like watching 2 ladies go at it? Especially if the guy is also able to join in on the fun? I'm confused as to how this is a baffling situation for you. Also there is a thing called bisexual. That might help illuminate concepts for you.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I don't know if this is happening with anyone else, but at least for me the linux version is crashing right after the loading splash finishes. The game window appears and then closes immediately. The crashlog mentions something about an import error when trying to import "_renpysteam".

Not the end of the world because at least the .exe runs in wine. Still, it's always nice when the .sh works.

Reactions: gaimariy and Seveas
May 7, 2024
"This is NOT a traditional Harem game where you can have all the girls at once. The most you can have at once is 4." So the MC is a Muslim? They are limited to 4 as well in their harems. Makes sense, more than that and it's not a harem but just a bootycall list, with some getting neglected more than others.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Okay... for you folks that play unmodded, you're likely getting a shit-ton of rollbacks and rollback errors when loading various old saves, right? If so (I am on my end and I haven't even updated SanchoMod's Core yet) I probably have a fix method I can write a post about to assist you.

I don't know if this is widespread or not... I'll do some searches real quick.

Edit: I'm not seeing anyone reporting rollbacks... I've already sourced the issue to the new RPYC files so it can't be just me. I'll wait a bit while working on the update and see what you non-modded folks find on your end.

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2024
I don't know if this is happening with anyone else, but at least for me the linux version is crashing right after the loading splash finishes. The game window appears and then closes immediately. The crashlog mentions something about an import error when trying to import "_renpysteam".

Not the end of the world because at least the .exe runs in wine. Still, it's always nice when the .sh works.
on the server they said its something to do with a file size.

BWLogoMenuWindow2.png is the culprit (as far as I can tell). Resized to 1000x1000 pixels and the game launches in Linux.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
congrats on the game completion. It's truly one of the better VN's on this site. Here's hoping you have continued success going forward! :love::love:

Reactions: strident

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's obviously not the devs updating the thread. 0.5 is the last update, the game is completed. Complain to the thread owner.
It said v0.5 when it was first posted...and it was just recently changed to v1.0.

My compressed post said v0.5, I changed now since the thread label says v1.0 not to confuse people.

Reactions: Envoye

cbsx

May 4, 2020
"This is NOT a traditional Harem game where you can have all the girls at once. The most you can have at once is 4." So the MC is a Muslim? They are limited to 4 as well in their harems. Makes sense, more than that and it's not a harem but just a bootycall list, with some getting neglected more than others.
Yeah, you guessed it. Not many people caught that.

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
you might as well get rid of that harem tag since it seems at least from my play through anyways that you can only have 1 LI and that is it at a time which is BS but whatever i mean you could get 2 bitches but they are carpet munchers and i dont want that or them fulgy ducklings to begin with but outside of that dont seem you can have more than 1 so no need in the Harem tag IMHO

also on side note hope this game is finished otherwise what is the point of saying completed in the tags because i have seen some that were misleading like that that said completed but they were in fact not complete but it just meant that it was complete for that particular chapter is all not the whole game was complete like im assuming with this unless it is misleading us all

cbsx

May 4, 2020
you might as well get rid of that harem tag since it seems at least from my play through anyways that you can only have 1 LI and that is it at a time which is BS but whatever i mean you could get 2 bitches but they are carpet munchers and i dont want that or them fulgy ducklings to begin with but outside of that dont seem you can have more than 1 so no need in the Harem tag IMHO
Sounds like a skill issue. :KEK: Considering there are multiple options for polyamory in the game up to 4 + MC. ;)

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes