maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
The image assigned as icon for the game window (in "options.rpy" line 152) is too big, causing these X errors on Linux (Fedora 33, XWayland):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have, (lazily) for now assigned the icon to another image in the same folder (making the original image tiny will probably fix it, source; searching in other game threads here):
Code:
define config.window_icon = "gui/window_icon.png"
P.S. The game will not launch with that error.

Stay safe! :)
Thank you, seems like the issue persist up to this day on release version. Did we really need 4k by 4k window icon anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: K47

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
does chapter 5 actually have 7.5k renders or is it just the total the game has? i have a hard time believing a single chapter is 7.5k renders worth of content? also can someone give a summary of the endings in a spoiler, do they feel rushed? i played a part of it a long time enough but didn't like it that much.

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Android port for Bare Witness (0.5)/(1.0) with alternative save location
(Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.barewitness), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall. Congratulations on completing this fantastic game Slockie & Storm.

Features: Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable/Toggle),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Note:
Old saves will not work if you played the modded version. If you have trouble accessing main menu buttons. Go to preferences and select 125% in quick scale.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link:

Size: 2 gb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
does chapter 5 actually have 7.5k renders or is it just the total the game has? i have a hard time believing a single chapter is 7.5k renders worth of content? also can someone give a summary of the endings in a spoiler, do they feel rushed? i played a part of it a long time enough but didn't like it that much.
why would that be hard to believe he's been making the update for a 1 1/2 years I think. There is a popular game on this site that does an update once a year and it does 5000+ every update

MrPles4nt

Dec 25, 2022
Tip for anyone new playing this who is a Harem fan, this is basically a harem game you just have to be content locking yourself out of 2 of the girls.

The 4-girl harem path is easily still worth playing it for and I'm hoping it has ended well

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The previous version of the game was 4.97GB, and now it's 8.26GB. So yeah, 7542 renders isn't that hard to believe.

Reactions: ffive

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
why would that be hard to believe he's been making the update for a 1 1/2 years I think. There is a popular game on this site that does an update once a year and it does 5000+ every update
instead of going on a pointless tirade you could've just answered my question

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Place the rpy file in the game folder.
Game version: 1.0

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True

MrPles4nt

Dec 25, 2022
instead of going on a pointless tirade you could've just answered my question
I think its cause of the ending and the devs added like many different combinations of girls you could end up with. Like you have solo endings for every girl, and then a few endings with 2, a few with 3 and one with 4 girls at once

So probably like 10-12 endings they woulda had to make thus the expanded update being massive

Reactions: TsubameYui

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Bare Witness [v0.5] [AlterWorlds]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - -

Mac:
- - - -
Bare Witness [v1.0] [AlterWorlds] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.4b -> v1.0 (v0.5) [3,29 GB]
- - - -

Universal Compressed: v0.4b -> v1.0 (v0.5) [945 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Cheers guys :love:

Congratulations, Slockie, on finishing your game!

Reactions: timon159 and Bob69
4.50 star(s) 218 Votes