• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Bare Witness [Ch. 4] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Shit, I forgot to mention for those of you who haven't followed my "Summer Scent" mod port. I've a new feature in SanchoMod which will be in this port as well. I call it "Dynamic ChoiceGuide".

Here's the jest of it: If you have the stats of a conditional met to award the new variable then it's written normally (example, menu choice #2 below):
BW SM B02d1.jpg

If you do NOT have the stats to meet the conditional then SanchoMod let's you know WTF is needed to get that shit (example, menu choice #2 below):
BW SM B02d2.jpg

Pretty damn cool ain't it? Yeah, I think so too. Regards.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
We're in the home stretch folks...I can see then end of the Ch3 script on the map. Then it'll be time for a well deserved meal, then I'll package for release. Note: I don't have time to go through every one of the routings to test Ch3 so you folks might find a bug or two (hopefully not). Once noted I can correct quickly though. Generally I like to run through all the menu choices before I release but I know some are getting antsy.

I've a few dynamic Choices that must be resolved first....like this one (note the fubar on the "Both" selection...ugh):

1638507956562.png

I'll get them sorted directly. Thanks again for your patience. Regards.

mesmer11

Nov 27, 2018
We're in the home stretch folks... Thanks again for your patience. Regards.
Thanks again Sancho, your WT's are tip fucking top! Looking forward to checking out this game, but I'll wait till you have finished your Ch3 mod update. Also, thanks for your Thirsty for My Guest WT/GA mod, it helped make that great game even greater!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I'm just starting the game, so starting with just CH1 and 2 would be fine with me...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm just starting the game, so starting with just CH1 and 2 would be fine with me...
Nah, it's all or nothing with this one....but that's ok....ETA is a couple more minutes :) Get ready....

Mar 16, 2019
Oh boy, voice acting. This game is gonna be huge when all is said and done. I'm cool with it, glad to see them up their game every game.

trigun61

May 19, 2017
There seems to be a bug at the Zenda/Heidi choice for the halloween party vs. ball, getting this error screen for the choice and then it defaults to picking Zenda:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Chapter3.rpy", line 4055, in script
    menu:
  File "game/Chapter3.rpy", line 4087, in <module>
    "I'd love to"(smze+"+1",smhe="-1",smevent="ZendaBallTrue",smevent2="ZendaOverHeidi"):
NameError: name 'smze' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Chapter3.rpy", line 4055, in script
    menu:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    item_arguments.append(self.item_arguments[i].evaluate())
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 191, in evaluate
    args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Chapter3.rpy", line 4087, in <module>
    "I'd love to"(smze+"+1",smhe="-1",smevent="ZendaBallTrue",smevent2="ZendaOverHeidi"):
NameError: name 'smze' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414
Bare Witness 0.3
Fri Dec  3 11:22:26 2021

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There seems to be a bug at the Zenda/Heidi choice for the halloween party vs. ball, getting this error screen for the choice and then it defaults to picking Zenda:
Damn, that's a bug. Easy fix, give me a bit. estrada777 take note

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What is the purpose for the SANCHO MOD KEY? Further game cant seem to start. Any reason?
Without key it's encrypted but that doesn't matter to a proper end user, just know it's needed or it wouldn't be there.

Otherwise if you can't start the game then you didn't install as instructed. Install into a fresh game (not modified, not molested, not hacked). If you unpackage my shit then I can't and won't help you as only a very few testers have access to my raw code. Do only as instructed and enjoy my hard work for free.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes