Mod Ren'Py Bare Witness [Ch. 5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
View attachment 1321626

Overview:
In-game mod for Bare Witness
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, in-game walkthough guide, custom settings, custom fonts and much more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** Another debut of SanchoMod Core v6a ***
Massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 05-08-2022
Game/Creator: Bare Witness / AlterWorlds - - - Slockie - Storm
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: 3.0b
Game Version: Chapter 3.0
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 05/08/2022 19:38 CST
Download: -
The only mobile port I personally endorse (by estrada777) can be found here (older Core v5 Dec 2021 release).

SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 1800717 View attachment 1800718 View attachment 1800719 View attachment 1800720 View attachment 1800721
View attachment 1800722 View attachment 1800723 View attachment 1800724 View attachment 1800725 View attachment 1800726 View attachment 1800727 View attachment 1800729
View attachment 1800739 View attachment 1800740
Dynamic ChoiceGuide
View attachment 1528616 View attachment 1528615 View attachment 1528614 View attachment 1528617 View attachment 1528612 View attachment 1528613
View attachment 1800737 View attachment 1800738
SanchoSplits
View attachment 1800730 View attachment 1800731 View attachment 1800732
View attachment 1800733 View attachment 1800734 View attachment 1800735 View attachment 1800736

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1528581
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

For those few scrub code bandits, please see the fine print below.
Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
hello, my main manu doesn't show up SanchoGallery, what happend ? can someone tell me? tks

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hello, my main manu doesn't show up SanchoGallery, what happend ? can someone tell me? tks
Easy fix: get rid of all other steps you did or any other shenanigans.
  • Install a fresh/unaltered copy of the VN from it's original zip (compressed or uncompressed, doesn't matter). Do this in a new folder as to not get confused regarding the faulty/altered game you already have installed.
  • Install the mod into that.
  • Don't do anything else other than start the VN
  • Done
Anything else done by you is not following the instructions as stated in the OP "Installation".

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In case I'm ready your question incorrectly, if you otherwise mean the mod is installed and working but you can't actually FIND SanchoGallery then this will explain. Click "SanchoMod" while not in-game, then click "SanchoGallery":
1663544705841.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've ported the newest mod Core over and it went well, so you'll get all the latest features of the mod. I've completely rewritten SanchoGallery too so now you have scene filters as well. My DL just finished so I'll start working the scripts.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I think it says something when a game update comes out, and I'm pissed I have to go to work instead of playing it :)

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I've ported the newest mod Core over and it went well, so you'll get all the latest features of the mod. I've completely rewritten SanchoGallery too so now you have scene filters as well. My DL just finished so I'll start working the scripts.
Dude, you are a machine! Thanks for all you do!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think it says something when a game update comes out, and I'm pissed I have to go to work instead of playing it :)
I'll do my best to have the mod done by the time your day is done. I'm going to add as many features as I can in a reasonable timeframe. I'm coding the dynamic ChoiceGuide (WT) now, then I'll populate any new scenes in SanchoGallery, then start polishing everything up to a nice shine. It'll be a few hours as there's some pathing twists I've already noted and will take a bit to code correctly. Regards.

XXVupscales

Aug 17, 2021
I'll do my best to have the mod done by the time your day is done. I'm going to add as many features as I can in a reasonable timeframe. I'm coding the dynamic ChoiceGuide (WT) now, then I'll populate any new scenes in SanchoGallery, then start polishing everything up to a nice shine. It'll be a few hours as there's some pathing twists I've already noted and will take a bit to code correctly. Regards.
You're too good to us man

Reactions: jm320

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
The nice thing is, it's worth waiting for your mods.
They offer so much more than the vile green "click me deposits".

Reactions: deuxrayme

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'll not spoil here but I have to now work in a good chunk of new variables, many of them are "breakup" of relps. So, I've tested all my previous saves and they all loaded 100% just to insure y'all'd be ok. I don't know how many split scenes I can now do until further testing as there's a few "exclusive solo" routes that will be in play now. Just know it's a thing and be prepared, the harem group will get smaller quickly depending on your choices. I'll obviously warn you in the guide to the best of my ability.

I would be careful reading forum posts if you don't want spoilers.... I've no doubt there will be many posted so be careful.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Glad I work from home. Can check often and play when mod is done. Benefits of being the owner/boss. Feels great to be the boss. :ROFLMAO: :p

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes