Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Slockie Whats the track that plays at the first part of the last scene with Val? Tried looking around like with the playlist but haven't had any luck. The chorus caught my ear and it sounds like a very sweet song.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Slockie Whats the track that plays at the first part of the last scene with Val? Tried looking around like with the playlist but haven't had any luck. The chorus caught my ear and it sounds like a very sweet song.
Which part in particular? Before the sex scene?

If you're talking about when they're in the car and eating pizza before hand then it should be this:

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Man.. Once As It Falls started playing, I just had to stop reading and progress and let the song play. Every games I've been playing lately have been bringing me back to LoF and I both love and hate it.

This game is very quickly rising to my top 5 and I've only been doing MASH so far.. Only path I won't do when I'm done is solo Athena and solo Heidi cause I refuse to get heartbroken again.

Big props Storm and Slockie.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Man.. Once As It Falls started playing, I just had to stop reading and progress and let the song play. Every games I've been playing lately have been bringing me back to LoF and I both love and hate it.

This game is very quickly rising to my top 5 and I've only been doing MASH so far.. Only path I won't do when I'm done is solo Athena and solo Heidi cause I refuse to get heartbroken again.

Big props Storm and Slockie.
Glad you're enjoying it <3

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I love when I recognize an artist I like ... was introduced to them when Cece was getting better, and when Lexi was running with joy; now this song from the hot tub scene made me interested in more of their stuff.

The only problem is, the album's not available to buy. Some of their music is, but not this one :cry:

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I love when I recognize an artist I like ... was introduced to them when Cece was getting better, and when Lexi was running with joy; now this song from the hot tub scene made me interested in more of their stuff.

The only problem is, the album's not available to buy. Some of their music is, but not this one :cry:
It is, however, on Spotify.

Reactions: Elhemeer

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Gonna be a little rant here:

Grrr...a perfect example of why I feel there are never enough correct choices in games....1st off I JUST hit the point where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Might change my tune when I get more info but rn I'd love to rudely drop Val like a used rubber & make sure she knew how pissed I was

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022

Grrr...a perfect example of why I feel there are never enough correct choices in games....1st off I JUST hit the point where

Might change my tune when I get more info but rn I'd love to rudely drop Val like a used rubber & make sure she knew how pissed I was
I think you'll change your tune. I was sort of the same way but after playing more, she turned out to be my favorite character.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SumTingWong0420

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I think you'll change your tune. I was sort of the same way but after playing more, she turned out to be my favorite character.
I can believe that but rn I don't see how, I'm actually angry irl about it lmao, which is a testament to the quality of the writing bc no one gets angry about a game just being bad...I'm also truly fucked over....I considered going back to deny her from the start but to be fair now that I do know I can't not see how it ends up....I'm just unhappy that male MCs' aren't ever written to where they not only expirence emotions but are totally ok with expressing them, like fuck how could anyone in that situation Not be at least a little peeved? Or scared even? Stranger danger knows his secret and now basically owns his dick. She better get fucking AMAZING is ways I can't comprehend bc that act to me was a 'showing their true colors' event......how can he logically trust her moving forward....? Why would she even divulge that she knew? To intentionally freak him out? To subtley show him a power play? I feel there was no logical reason to inform him if she isn't gonna use that against him in the future. Bah I'm only mad bc that was shady, ill get over it even tho
butthurt-jealous.gif

Huh...without spoilers...does Val provide any story info that we cannot see elsewhere? Like if I drop her ass will I miss out on important story info??

Reactions: Elhemeer

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Lmfao even if she isn't out to get you or betray you I Still claim she's Sus AF,
Like bro, at this point she should be focusing on making mc feel LESS STRESS...Wtf? Lol
This woman is all kinds of unstable, help Chris Hanson!!!!! I need an adult.....wait not you!!! Nevermind!!:LOL:

Reactions: Ilhares

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
I can believe that but rn I don't see how, I'm actually angry irl about it lmao, which is a testament to the quality of the writing bc no one gets angry about a game just being bad...I'm also truly fucked over....I considered going back to deny her from the start but to be fair now that I do know I can't not see how it ends up....I'm just unhappy that male MCs' aren't ever written to where they not only expirence emotions but are totally ok with expressing them, like fuck how could anyone in that situation Not be at least a little peeved? Or scared even? Stranger danger knows his secret and now basically owns his dick. She better get fucking AMAZING is ways I can't comprehend bc that act to me was a 'showing their true colors' event......how can he logically trust her moving forward....? Why would she even divulge that she knew? To intentionally freak him out? To subtley show him a power play? I feel there was no logical reason to inform him if she isn't gonna use that against him in the future. Bah I'm only mad bc that was shady, ill get over it even tho
View attachment 2467645

Huh...without spoilers...does Val provide any story info that we cannot see elsewhere? Like if I drop her ass will I miss out on important story info??
I feel that the reason why she revealed that information was actually to allow MC to trust her, kind of the opposite of what you're thinking. As she mentioned before, she could've betrayed you but didn't and even opens up to you in many ways. After looking through all of this, I realized that she is more caring and interested in MC rather than betraying him. But who knows, we still have another chapter left.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
As she mentioned before, she could've betrayed you but didn't and even opens up to you in many ways.
Take a moment to consider this if the sexes were reversed. Can you think of any woman who would be less paranoid to find out the person they just finished banging had been stalking them and knew all sorts of personal shit that was supposed to be a secret? And then to compound it by saying something like "Oh, I totally could have killed you, but didn't, si you should be thankful."

There is nothing whatsoever there to make MC feel relaxed, especially in light of post-nut clarity kicking in. MC should have been out the door like his nuts were on fire, with an immediate call to his handler.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

She's a fun character ... but you're not wrong. On the other hand, I think his history with Sadie is WHY he reacted the way he did with her, while Val caught him completely by surprise and he was just in complete shock. I don't disagree that a choice to be more proactive in your reaction would have been nice. There are later Val choices that I wish had more nuance as well, but I'm first and foremost a M*A*S*H fan, so I guess they bother me less overall.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes