Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Also i like how the game is not going to drag on for years like some visual novels do i think that usually it just makes the story worse.

Reactions: Filipis

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
I find it pretty telling that skiing now has the really boujee rep it does. My family was not rich at all growing up and a ski vacation was something that happened every winter. It obviously depends on where you live but weekend passes werent expensive and if its something you actually do more than once a year, owning your own equipment saved a ton

So "skiing with the rich chick" is still a weird thing to me
Dude I’m poor and ski all the time, don’t look into it too much, it’s just a hobby…it just so happens she has money

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Dude I’m poor and ski all the time, don’t look into it too much, it’s just a hobby…it just so happens she has money
Living nearby from a ski place helps a lot.
From a tropical country is a long trip,lots of gear needed.

Btw Zenda Brown princess best girl.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hello and sorry for my stupid question,

is there still a certain requirement so that you can unlock the gallery scene 7?

The walkthrough says the following:

"To unlock [Gallery Scene 7], you must have less than 7 points with both
Heidi and Athena during the movie night."

That's what I did. Both had only 2 points each but still the scene didn't unlock. Would be nice if someone could give me a little hint what I am doing wrong.

Thanks a lot!

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020

is there still a certain requirement so that you can unlock the gallery scene 7?

That's what I did. Both had only 2 points each but still the scene didn't unlock. Would be nice if someone could give me a little hint what I am doing wrong.

Thanks a lot!
Ahh, it's some stupid thing I don't really remember. It's almost the same exact scene as the other scene after movie night except mc can whip his dick out. I'm bad at renpy so couldnt figure out how to fit em both under one umbrella in the gallery because they had two totally different ways of getting them. The walkthrough does sound right tho

Reactions: Coyote01

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Thanks a lot!
The SanchoMod does have a gallery unlocker if you want to see the difference, but I can concur with Slockie that they're basically the same (You still are at the door watching, you just get to ease the tension as you watch ...)
*This message has been brought to you by "The Quest For 1,000" and "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Thank you very much for the answers. :)

Ahh, it's some stupid thing I don't really remember. It's almost the same exact scene as the other scene after movie night except mc can whip his dick out. I'm bad at renpy so couldnt figure out how to fit em both under one umbrella in the gallery because they had two totally different ways of getting them. The walkthrough does sound right tho
Yes, that seems to be my problem. :( I did it like in the walkthrough and took almost no points with Athena and Heidi, so I was under 7 points. I then always have the option "Whip it out" and "Just Watch" I tested both extensively but unfortunately this scene didn't unlock. I had more than 7 points in the first run because I walked the Athena/Heidi path. But since I wanted to complete my gallery, I tried this. But it couldn't work because I had more points, which was also correct.
That's why I thought that there was a trigger so that I could unlock this scene.
It's not so bad, so thanks for the help... :) (y)

The SanchoMod does have a gallery unlocker if you want to see the difference, but I can concur with Slockie that they're basically the same (You still are at the door watching, you just get to ease the tension as you watch ...)
*This message has been brought to you by "The Quest For 1,000" and "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
Yes, I already tried that, but unfortunately I don't see any differences and it's not unlocked in the original gallery either.... but well... maybe I'll find out by chance sometime. ;)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yes, I already tried that, but unfortunately I don't see any differences and it's not unlocked in the original gallery either.... but well... maybe I'll find out by chance sometime. ;)
Sancho's gallery is separate from the game's original gallery. On the main menu screen click on the sancho mod tab, then look at the bottom of the screen that pops up.
Screenshot 2023-03-04 011624.png Screenshot 2023-03-04 011718.png

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Sancho's gallery is separate from the game's original gallery. On the main menu screen click on the sancho mod tab, then look at the bottom of the screen that pops up.
View attachment 2437057 View attachment 2437058
Um... yes, thank you... I know that... ;) only then you can watch the scene but it won't be unlocked in the original gallery!
I would like to have a complete gallery at some point... it's just a quirk of mine... *g*

Reactions: Elhemeer

dzejwid

Dec 28, 2022
Good Day fellow Bare Witness player... This game is awesome and after finishing it i was left with empty hole that i don't know how to fill... Can you please help me? Log story short I'm looking for something similar but everything is in post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-like-bare-witness.150920/

I will be very grateful if you could help me... And I'm alsow waiting for another game frome this studio.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Good Day fellow Bare Witness player... This game is awesome and after finishing it i was left with empty hole that i don't know how to fill... Can you please help me? Log story short I'm looking for something similar but everything is in post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-like-bare-witness.150920/

I will be very grateful if you could help me... And I'm alsow waiting for another game frome this studio.
You basically want a good harem game.
The best course of action would be to go the latest updates page, filter by harem and sort by weighted ratings. Like this.
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=254/sort=rating

Out of touch is probably the closest to what you're looking for, but be careful it's very very long.

dzejwid

Dec 28, 2022
Thank you for help, I'm new here so I don't know very well how to use filter. I'll try that search thing and look for more.

Out of touch looking good and i will try it but personally I prefer more realistic graphics. Yet thank you. If you give this game, it's probably good so i will play it ☺

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I uhh didn't realise at first that that is Athena,I just hope I'm not the only one.
You're not, but the lighting makes her skin look darker, her hair is pulled back changing the expected shape of her face and she's not wearing her dark lipstick, which all makes for a double-take.

I still did a close comparison with a "normal" pic and she looks the same, so I'm not worried.

Reactions: DarhkBlu
4.40 star(s) 221 Votes