Majima@22

May 3, 2018
If you like Maddie, she (along with Nicole and the pink-haired-girl from Sadie's dorm) will be a main LI in our next game, Heaven's Door. However, there is no ending in Bare Witness that includes her.
I'm assuming that Heaven's Door and Bare Witness will be connected within the same universe. Does this imply that we will meet the main characters for Bare Witness in the upcoming game?

Additionally, this may be a little premature, but is there any chance you could give us a brief summary of the plot for Heaven's Door?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm assuming that Heaven's Door and Bare Witness will be connected within the same universe. Does this imply that we will meet the main characters for Bare Witness in the upcoming game?

Additionally, this may be a little premature, but is there any chance you could give us a brief summary of the plot for Heaven's Door?
They've said that all their games will take place in different realities. Heaven's Door will have a lot of the same characters, but none of them are the same people. And all the LIs will be different (I think) So you might see Heidi and Athena, but they won't be OUR Heidi and Athena (etc) and they won't be Lis. (again, I think)

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
They've said that all their games will take place in different realities. Heaven's Door will have a lot of the same characters, but none of them are the same people. And all the LIs will be different (I think) So you might see Heidi and Athena, but they won't be OUR Heidi and Athena (etc) and they won't be Lis. (again, I think)
interesting-batman.gif

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
We introduced a Love Interest for our next game "Heaven's Door" on our Patreon which you can see here for free!

Hope you like her, and would love to hear your thoughts!
look´s familiar - make her a redhead ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mortarion

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
1 - Athena Solo
2 - Heidi Solo
3 - Mora Solo
4 - Sadie Solo
5 - Valeria Solo
6 - Zenda Solo
7 - Heidi + Athena
8 - Heidi + Sadie
9 - Heidi + Athena + Mora (HAM)
10 - Mora + Athena + Sadie + Heidi (MASH)
11 - Zenda + Maddie
12 - Forever Alone (?)
I have HAMS, :p More + Athena + Heidi + Sadie. I know it's same as your Mash, but I like ham...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Saramago

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
We introduced a Love Interest for our next game "Heaven's Door" on our Patreon which you can see here for free!

Hope you like her, and would love to hear your thoughts!
Heidi may well be my favourite game character ever. It's really refreshing that she's so confident and uninhibited. So, I'd love it if the shy Kennedy ended up being a bit of an exhibitionist. She's certainly got the body for it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Love the game but what's with the some of the characters being kinda shocked with the relationship with Sadie because she is your cousin? Where I live, you can marry your cousin, not a big deal ;)
Just because it's ok where you live doesn't mean it's ok everywhere.......

But most importantly, Visa/Mastercard sees it as enough incest to be wary of it.

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
Just because it's ok where you live doesn't mean it's ok everywhere.......

But most importantly, Visa/Mastercard sees it as enough incest to be wary of it.
Yeah, I get it and I didn't mean it was ok or anything but just wanted to say that in some countries it is considered "ok".

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
Out of all the scenes I've seen so far, besides the shot of Heidi flashing her pussy at breakfast, Sadie's massage is by far the best. Her body is literally perfect at this point and making her squirt is the hottest thing I've seen in this vn.

Reactions: 900debug
4.40 star(s) 221 Votes