Oct 10, 2022
wtf..why i can't get Mash path?? i had Athena+ Heidi ..and heidi catch MC with Sadie and decided to share (before the 3 some with ath+heidi) but i was seeijng Mora too...but now Mora asked esclusivity and the 2 mod option i get are go with more esclusive or break with her..and sadie changed to from false in relationship...how can i get this damn path...was just a pa9n telling Val that we must break ...even if i agreed to gave her a child.there is a srtep by step WT to follow??
What? How did you reach that point? I feel like I am missing now.

desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
I trying looking this up, but couldn't find an answer.

Currently in the game, how many of the women can get pregnant?

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
wtf..why i can't get Mash path?? i had Athena+ Heidi ..and heidi catch MC with Sadie and decided to share (before the 3 some with ath+heidi) but i was seeijng Mora too...but now Mora asked esclusivity and the 2 mod option i get are go with more esclusive or break with her..and sadie changed to from false in relationship...how can i get this damn path...was just a pa9n telling Val that we must break ...even if i agreed to gave her a child.there is a srtep by step WT to follow??
replay and after dinner when ur supposed to go up to visit heidi or athena after dinner do the opposite of what the walkthrough says

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
One of the key moments in MASH is Friday's movie night. When Mora delivers pizza invite her in. If you did that, there's not enough there for me to know what you missed, but if you still have trouble after that, you can try Sancho's multimod.

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask if the next update will be the last one? If so, then I don't mind waiting, but if there will be more updates in the future, then I will start playing right now, as I have been planning to try it for a long time.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes