znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I enjoyed this. It was fun.

Minor criticism, the environment and story were really excellent and creative. I felt this could have been gold standard with a little more depth and personal response back and forth with the characters. Example, I don't think Val, at the end of Ep4 (on her path) would imply that the MC could get back to their previous life without her.

With that, I appreciate all the obvious hard work that went into this.

I hope the authors have unlimited success in their next venture once this one wraps up!

valer.JPG

Reactions: driverman

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For me that would be any ending where you force Heidi and Athena apart.
I tried to do solo routes for Heidi and Athena and could only manage Athena's.

Reason for that is Heidi sneaks out and only gets seen by the MC but Heidi catches Athena leaving and has a full on meltdown. It's only pixels, I know that, everyone knows that but damn if seeing that wasn't hard on the old feels.

I just thought it would be better if I didn't carry on that save and just kept them both together.

So my Heidi solo route turned into the Heidi and Athena 3 way instead.

Sep 3, 2020
I tried to do solo routes for Heidi and Athena and could only manage Athena's.

Reason for that is Heidi sneaks out and only gets seen by the MC but Heidi catches Athena leaving and has a full on meltdown. It's only pixels, I know that, everyone knows that but damn if seeing that wasn't hard on the old feels.

I just thought it would be better if I didn't carry on that save and just kept them both together.

So my Heidi solo route turned into the Heidi and Athena 3 way instead.
you know my sister visual novels make me cry all the time when it's good

and personally, for me give me monogamy or give me death

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes