Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

1682093405614.png

Howdy, wanted to give a quick Sadie preview and also give you an update on actual progress.

Renders - 2,500
Animations - 110
Words - 19 (At least)
Endings - 6/11

Chapter 4 had a total of 2,750 renders and 170 animations so we'll blow past both of them.

We'll continue working hard as hell to get this update out to ya'll ASAP.

Love ya'll,
Slock

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 2563042

Howdy, wanted to give a quick Sadie preview and also give you an update on actual progress.

Renders - 2,500
Animations - 110
Words - 19 (At least)
Endings - 6/11

Chapter 4 had a total of 2,750 renders and 170 animations so we'll blow past both of them.

Love ya'll,
Slock
I was ready to say this is the POV of the guy guiding the gondola, but then i saw him in the back:cautious:
Hope we can fingerbang her again there too.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

View attachment 2563042

Renders - 2,500
Animations - 110
Words - 19 (At least)
Endings - 6/11

Love ya'll,
Slock
Shouldn't that top have a restraining bar across the front? There's zero support in that top, those puppies should be falling out of it with abandon.

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021

View attachment 2563042

Renders - 2,500
Animations - 110
Words - 19 (At least)
Endings - 6/11

Love ya'll,
Slock
Oof can't wait, wedding band and Sadie is the kind of cousin loving ending I will play first.

Reactions: Simon7

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Mora? More like Whora, amiright?
If you play your cards right, certainly. On her own, I am nit really a Mora fan. I have nothing against her, she seems like a great friend, I just don't feel that spark for more. Factor in the HA combo, however, and she feels like a perfect additional presence.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Shouldn't that top have a restraining bar across the front? There's zero support in that top, those puppies should be falling out of it with abandon.
It's probably pasted on.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey all! Storm here. Just a brief update on our current progress:

Chapter 5's script is now over 40,000 words, and I'm estimating the script is 60% complete. I'm about a third of the way through the last of the solo endings. Once this one is complete, we have just the 4 multi-girl endings, some last work to fix some stuff from earlier builds, and we'll be ready for a beta test.

Slockie's numbers are 2700 renders and 115 animations. He's got some great-looking stuff that we're hyped for you all to see, but that'll have to wait for release.

Thanks again for your support! Keep an eye open for an upcoming discussion we'd like to have you all in on, as we've learned a few things about Steam, wishlists, and the potential for free advertising that might affect how we release. But we want your feedback on that, and we want a discussion on not just what is best for us, but what's best for you all.

You have been patient beyond measure. You've been incredibly gracious. You've been fantastic supporters and fans, and we could not be more grateful for you all. Thank you! Thank you a thousand times, for allowing us to create this game and tell this story for you.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The first games I had on Steam were Half-life games, where I had to input my CD keys.
Yeah my brother had to use those back in the day. I never had steam back then though I just had a PlayStation 2 (My favourite console of all time)

4.40 star(s) 222 Votes