The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Man, I'm so thankful for having tried this game out...Amazing in many aspects: lots of devs could learn from this one, for sure (lots of praise to be given to this masterpiece, but I don't want to make this a very long post). I played the MASH path, and might as well try the others once it's complete.

Being a professional bush diver, surprisingly enough my complaint won't be about the lack of bushes, though I believe the MASH path exacerbates it:

Was it really necessary to have 4 innies? Nothing against it, at all. Problem is, they're all the same...

Once again, this is a masterpiece and went straight to my favorites. But...got a bit disappointed there.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Man, I'm so thankful for having tried this game out...Amazing in many aspects: lots of devs could learn from this one, for sure (lots of praise to be given to this masterpiece, but I don't want to make this a very long post). I played the MASH path, and might as well try the others once it's complete.

Being a professional bush diver, surprisingly enough my complaint won't be about the lack of bushes, though I believe the MASH path exacerbates it:

Was it really necessary to have 4 innies? Nothing against it, at all. Problem is, they're all the same...

Once again, this is a masterpiece and went straight to my favorites. But...got a bit disappointed there.
Really happy you enjoyed it! And yeah I like innies so I went a little too nuts. Our next game will definitely more variety with not only innie/outie but pubes/no pubes as well

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What does the harem disclaimer mean? I'm confused.
Only a few of the girls are willing to share, you won't be able to have all LI's in the harem.

There are 6 main love interests but only 4 of them are willing to share. The 2 roommates, MC's cousin and the uber driver girl.

The other 2 women you meet are solo routes only.

Reactions: v1si0n4ry

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Next update is last so that's probably doubtful.
Then I've gotta up my game... I never let a finale ride into the sunset without maximum bells and whistles. I'll think of something. Storm ⛈ / Slockie , consider PM'ing ma a 2 day or so notice so I have some prep time. It'll take me two days alone just to update code to my latest Core without even seeing the VN update. Regards.

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Only a few of the girls are willing to share, you won't be able to have all LI's in the harem.

There are 6 main love interests but only 4 of them are willing to share. The 2 roommates, MC's cousin and the uber driver girl.

The other 2 women you meet are solo routes only.
Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 222 Votes