Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game be fire. Valerie takes my breath away every time I fire up this game, she stirrs up fuzzy feelings,
warmth, tranquility, desire, devotion, absolute compassion and a sense of fulfillment being with her,
talking to her, sharing her life and her phenomenal love for life and enjoyment of being alive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I mean yes it is polyamory but it still counts as a harem since it is 1 guy with 3 or 4 girls...
It could be seen that way, but usually, harems mean the girls would be exclusive to the MC, which ain't the case. In Bare Witness, they're all in a relationship with each other, which is great cause usually developers don't delve into polyamory too much, too often some insecure players cry wolf and claim it's NTR or whatever. The only other instance of polyamory I remember is a well-known one, MC-Josy-Maya in Being a DIK.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It could be seen that way, but usually, harems mean the girls would be exclusive to the MC, which ain't the case. In Bare Witness, they're all in a relationship with each other, which is great cause usually developers don't delve into polyamory too much, too often some insecure players cry wolf and claim it's NTR or whatever. The only other instance of polyamory I remember is a well-known one, MC-Josy-Maya in Being a DIK.
It's more that F95 doesn't have a separate tag for polyamory, or any "poly**" tag I don't think, so all of them get dumped into "Harem" by default (as long as there's only one guy) ... which is part of the reason the devs tried to make the difference clear on their page I guess ...

Reactions: Sasanid
Oct 25, 2021
can someone clear my doubt, why at the beginning of the game heidi is dating the mc, complains about the mc staying with other girls, but does not see a problem in having sex with athena in front of him and does not consider it treason????

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
can someone clear my doubt, why at the beginning of the game hide is dating the mc, complains about the mc staying with other girls, but does not see a problem in having sex with athena in front of him and does not consider it treason????
Heidi and Athena are already in a relation before MC meets them.... So whatever you build up with Heidi (and Athena) is by the grace of her and Athena... Once they accepted you in their relationship, they will not accept you having a relation with all other girls, some they're okay with, others not so much....

edit : tip use the walkthrough, sometimes xx love points are needed for girls accepting certain relations with other girls...

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
can someone clear my doubt, why at the beginning of the game hide is dating the mc, complains about the mc staying with other girls, but does not see a problem in having sex with athena in front of him and does not consider it treason????
Because Heidi is also banging Athena.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i managed to go thru all the girls separately ...

good endings : Valeria ... Mora ... Sadie (cousin ) ... Zenda

bad ending (at least i think they are) : Heidi (exclusive) .... Athena (exclusive) ... Nicole ( this end i think really sucks, but oh well )

harem ending , i only completed 2 ... Heidi/Athena ... and ... Heidi/Athena/Sadie/Mora ... i'll play more to see if i find any others :)
ok this last harem route was a no brainer ..... Heidi/Athena/Mora
this is really interestng ... for a harem route ... that can't be had .... ok it really doesn't make much sense to me actually ... the Heidi/Athena/Sadie route does not work for some odd reason ... i mean Heidi/Athena/Sadie/Mora does Heidi/Athena/Mora does .... so i don't get how Heidi/Athena/Sadie route doesn't .... dev(s) your gonna have to help me understand that one ... i mean if that just the way you wanted it then ok cool ... but still .... unless it means that without Mora , Sadie can't be in a harem route without Mora ... not really fair to Sadie .. at least i think :unsure:

dev(s) .. i'm really loving this game the more i play .. thank you :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fibbers

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
the Heidi/Athena/Sadie route does not work for some odd reason ... i mean Heidi/Athena/Sadie/Mora does Heidi/Athena/Mora does .... so i don't get how Heidi/Athena/Sadie route doesn't .... dev(s) your gonna have to help me understand that one
There is no Heidi/Athena/Sadie route.

The only other multi-girl route involving Sadie, besides Mora/Athena/Sadie/Heidi (aka MASH) is Heidi/Sadie.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Damn, that sucks, and is understandable at the same time due to changing compressors. But it still sucks

PS: Thank You so much
It's not that they are severely under-staffed and they get like a million reports a day (yes exaggeration), but they want to concentrate on uploading the game atm. Things might change later and be added automatically.

Just for future reference, go to the first post of any game you are on, search, make sure it says search this thread, and then search compressed.

It will also help you if you go into your settings of your account, go to search, and change it to "most recent" it will help a lot unless a game compressor updates an old post which most of us have stopped doing since they mostly are not being added to the OP.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Franz Bonaparta
4.40 star(s) 222 Votes