Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
After this Bare Witness chapter 4 there be more?
They're most recent update has them between half and 2/3 finished with the different story endings (there's 11 (12?), and some are very different than others)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
wow .. what a game .... i fucking love it .... story is great ... for the most part anyway .... and the renders ... jezz .... :love:
i just kinda wished i could have kept Valeria ... please give her back to me <--- on my knees begging :LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
wow .. what a game .... i fucking love it .... story is great ... for the most part anyway .... and the renders ... jezz .... :love:
i just kinda wished i could have kept Valeria ... please give her back to me <--- on my knees begging :LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Val is solo route only, on any other route she'll break up with you. Need to be on her solo route to keep her.

Reactions: ImperialD

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Then I've gotta up my game... I never let a finale ride into the sunset without maximum bells and whistles. I'll think of something. Storm ⛈ / Slockie , consider PM'ing ma a 2 day or so notice so I have some prep time. It'll take me two days alone just to update code to my latest Core without even seeing the VN update. Regards.
Nevermind... I'm ready

SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Chapter 4)
Latest Core Update in preparation for Bare Witness finale
1683326291569.png 1683326511635.png
Go get you some.

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog (highlights, see FAQ Spoiler button in the OP for details):
1683326471721.png
  • Updated feature - Updated to latest mod Core v7b
  • Updated feature - SanchoGallery including new scene filters.
  • Updated feature - Updated SanchoCheats according to latest Core.
  • New feature - QM HoverMode. Additional QuickMenu customization found in SanchoOptions and can also be toggled with the appropriate HotKey "q". Described in detail in a post in the mod's thread here.
  • New feature - Added all the latest HotKeys. Alt+ArrowKeys for dialogue text size/opacity, Lower-case "g" for ChoiceGuide, Lower-case "m" for MiniStat, Lower-case "q" for QuickMenu, Lower-case "s" for medium SanchoStat, Lower-case "o" for SanchoOptions, Lower-case "c" for SanchoCheats. These work exactly as if you had clicked them in the MiniMenu or SanchoOptions, they just give you another way to do something faster or more conveniently. (Yes, I took the "s" key. Use shift+"s" or alt+"s" for screenshots).
  • New feature - HotKey toggled "S" key found in SanchoCheats. Toggle allows the HotKey to set to either the default "S" or the alternative "T".
  • New feature - Dedicated mod sound volume control found in Preferences.
  • New feature - CriticalPath Popup Screen (in-game only). During critical points in conditionals behind the scenes (in the dev's code) provides you a popup that allows you to change important story scenarios on a case-by-case basis. Only populates if the ChoiceGuide is enabled.
  • All the minor stuff you may or may not notice to make it even more polished.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Val is solo route only, on any other route she'll break up with you. Need to be on her solo route to keep her.
crapppp that sucks .. but thanks ,,, looks like i'll have to play again several times to see all the routes huh ... dammm :LOL:

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Thank you to the new players for your kinds words! They're much appreciated. Perhaps give us a review, to offset the ones where people complain about getting laid in an adult game? That'd be cool. Slockie will be your best friend if you do.
Wait do people really complain that this amazingly written game has a small amount of sex scenes,Pft thats what makes this game so good I guess alot of the preverts here can't appreciate good story telling over the amount of lewd stuff...

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
Can someone get a message to Valeria and let her know they make medicine to help with all those blackheads she has on her face in the closeup or maybe try some Clearasil.. Beautiful girl and I would hate to see her head explode one day.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes