Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Bruh, all this effort and QC for an AVN... is absolutely phenomenal to witness (punintended).

Not to mention, is BW one of the only VNs to release on Steam as a full game and not an Early Access?

Huge congrats to the developers, they should be proud of this game. And aspiring AVN developers need to look at this game to see how it's done... short & sweet.

Reinhardo

Mar 13, 2023
Quite a bit away. I still have to finish posing what Storm has sent me and then get them in the queue, which should probably take a few weeks to complete if I had to guess. Once I'm done posing, the queue will have about 1,000 renders and animations in it waiting to render out over night. I'd say theres probably 80-90 animations that need to render, which take about 4-6 hours each, and around 920 images which takes about an hour or so per render. So while all that stuff is rendering I can catch up with all of the ren'py stuff and go back and fix some earlier renders.

TLDR: Still some time away :(
Give or take it's 4 months away would have been more efficient to release the update in two parts but i suppose you wanna do it in one go.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
would have been more efficient to release the update in two parts
In your opinion.

for all those who have a favourite Li,. or a favoutite path..that did not get updated first...they what? UJust have to wait it out and twiddle their thumbs? This is the problem with having multiple LI's, paths and routes and then doing whatn you suggest. Supoose you only like one route, and that;'s the last to be updated after say for example, each path gets it's own update?

Much better to just release them all at the same time, everyone happy together after an unfortunate long wait, but the wait in this instance is perfectly acceptable and reasonable given the size. I hope you don't play a certain college game that takes 12 months per normal update...god help you when it ends...

Dec 24, 2018
Give or take it's 4 months away would have been more efficient to release the update in two parts but i suppose you wanna do it in one go.
Fairly sure they asked their Patreons whether they want the release done it parts or all at once. Majority wanted it done in one release, I think it was something like 80%+ or more wanted it all at once.

Reactions: Maviarab

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
In your opinion.

for all those who have a favourite Li,. or a favoutite path..that did not get updated first...they what? UJust have to wait it out and twiddle their thumbs? This is the problem with having multiple LI's, paths and routes and then doing whatn you suggest. Supoose you only like one route, and that;'s the last to be updated after say for example, each path gets it's own update?

Much better to just release them all at the same time, everyone happy together after an unfortunate long wait, but the wait in this instance is perfectly acceptable and reasonable given the size. I hope you don't play a certain college game that takes 12 months per normal update...god help you when it ends...
All these newb fucks think they know what's best. These fucks ain't been around long enough to know the pain of waitin a year or even more(3 Rules Of Fuck You) for an update.

Reactions: Ysmirmyster

Reinhardo

Mar 13, 2023
In your opinion.

Of course it's always better to have things in one go if possible but that was not really my point. it's obviously would have been more efficient if it was separated into two parts there's no need to have some Guinness world record for highest render release for one update that's all.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Of course it's always better to have things in one go if possible but that was not really my point. it's obviously would have been more efficient if it was separated into two parts there's no need to have some Guinness world record for highest render release for one update that's all.
But Mavi's reply still stands. It wouldn't be more efficient since it would split the endings in to 2 releases. It has nothing to do with having as many renders as possible in one update.

Reinhardo

Mar 13, 2023
But Mavi's reply still stands. It wouldn't be more efficient since it would split the endings in to 2 releases. It has nothing to do with having as many renders as possible in one update.
It won't split specific endings the stuff you get would be complete if they even release half of the endings like zelda, athena etc etc, It still would be completing specific story lines those who don't get their favorite pair endings can keep waiting for the other part it's not like waiting isn't happening right now anyway.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It won't split specific endings the stuff you get would be complete if they even release half of the endings like zelda, athena etc etc, It still would be completing specific story lines those who don't get their favorite pair endings can keep waiting for the other part it's not like waiting isn't happening right now anyway.
I think you are missing our point. A lot of people would piss and moan that "their" endings wasn't in the first release, it wouldn't be worth the trouble....better to just release it all in one update.

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Solo and harem being separate updates might have worked but who knows, you are always gonna have some happy and some unhappy.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes