Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
Maybe it's not the best time to ask, or the best place, but once the last update is released, are there plans to start another project? Bare Witness has one of the best cast of characters of any VN I played and looks georgeous, I'd love to see more of the same devs going forward.

Reactions: Gwydion and BCGuy

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Maybe it's not the best time to ask, or the best place, but once the last update is released, are there plans to start another project? Bare Witness has one of the best cast of characters of any VN I played and looks georgeous, I'd love to see more of the same devs going forward.
They have a new project that has been announced, Heaven's Door. There is information about it on their Discord.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
They have a new project that has been announced, Heaven's Door. There is information about it on their Discord.
Just so long as aliens on a comet, cults and suicide pacts aren't part of it, I'll definitely check it out. ;)

Yes, I know the name of the cult was "Heaven's Gate", but the reference still flashed into mind.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer and v556

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
AI is already and will continue to be a very useful post-processing tool, but is not yet suitable for truly creative production. I can see AVN devs using it to excellent effect for visual layer effects (wetness, shadow, etc.) that DAZ isn't natively good at. I can also see it as a means to add realism to model components (facial features and expressions, hair, etc.). It may even be able to help correct contact details that can be hard to get right (think a hand gripping a person or object, etc.). But a text-based input to create from scratch will never be as useful to an artist as a rendered image as the input and making targeted changes.
This. I've seen a dev here do incredible stuff with AI. He uses his own models, renders and digital paintings as a database and can then make incredibly realistic looking models.
I would hate for many devs to go the AI art route, but I can in some ways understand that if you don't have painting, drawing or rendering skills and can't find an artist, that this might be a huge temptation.
However, iif an artist uses AI to improve and change his own work, that's perfectly fine, it's actually a really win.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: VaderExMachina

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022

We cannot wait for you to meet this loud, outgoing, and talented love interest in our upcoming game.

A firecracker full of energy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reading this character description. is safe to assume Mika will be Heaven's door version of Heidi. XD can't wait to meet her!!

tunahan43

Dec 5, 2023
Very nice game, especially goty girl goat. But I have a question. I couldn't open some scenes in the gallery. How can I open the scenes I selected? Please help.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Very nice game, especially goty girl goat. But I have a question. I couldn't open some scenes in the gallery. How can I open the scenes I selected? Please help.
I don't remember all of the conditions, and they'd be a big task to explain here, but I'll give you the path names and you can search for the clues in the thread using those names (I think all of them have been described) or in the .pdf wakthrough on the OP:

1. The first one marked is the second largest multi-partner route called the "HAM" route (Heidi, Athena, Mora), and is the "HAM Sex" scene. You have to be on that path in one of your play-throughs to get the scene. Search for "HAM" or "H.A.M.".
  2. The second is the "Heidi-Sadie" route threesome. That's a separate path as well. Search for it with the hyphen to see if that brings it up or search "H-S".
  3. The third is called "Athena-Sadie Foreplay" - I believe it is part of the "MASH" route (Mora, Athena, Sadie, Heidi) - the biggest of the "multi-partner" routes. Search "MASH" or "M.A.S.H.".
  4. Fourth is "Heidi-Mora Foreplay" and is also MASH.
  5. Fifth is "MASH Sex" - self explanatory by now. ;)
The ones you don't have marked are "Sadie Blowjob" and "Zenda Sex", and are parts of solo paths, if I recall properly. Zenda is solo, but the Sadie may be part of one of the other paths - someone else that remembers better can chime in or you can find it in the .pdf walthrough if you'd like to get to it organically. They're good scenes so you should really take some time and find them. It's also the only way you'll get to play all of the endings in the upcoming final release.

Good luck!

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes