ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
This also assumes no breaks. Sure, you can eat and take a dump while rendering, but most people probably don't sleep in under four hour shifts. Most computers like to take a break now and then, too.
exactly, AlterWorlds ain't DPC levels of rich to keep PCs running 24/7. that's a huge power bill... so i think a mid-februrary is a better estimate for rendering finish and at the most an early-march release.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
In some ways, the MASH ending is more ambitious than nearly any other top rated games. Posing and rendering with 5 character models in the same lewd scene must be very challenging.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
exactly, AlterWorlds ain't DPC levels of rich to keep PCs running 24/7. that's a huge power bill...
If the same number of renders are created, the electricity cost would be the same, just more spread out.
Setting up all of those renders to keep a PC running 24/7, that's a lot of work.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
If the same number of renders are created, the electricity cost would be the same, just more spread out.
Setting up all of those renders to keep a PC running 24/7, that's a lot of work.
Yeah, my power bill is pretty nutty. The PC is legit going 24/7 whether it's doing the actual posing or rendering. Shit adds up really fast lol. Thankfully I can use the PC as a heater.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes