Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not a fan of big tits, but at least there are few girls with small ones as well. (y) Can't stand the ones when everyone has massive jugs.
Same here tho I do bite the bullet and still play some of those games if it has me intrigued it just will never be a top tier game for me most of the time.

Reactions: ontach

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You must have some seriously loyal followers Dev when this game has been out for almost 3 years with a total of 4 updates.
Have you played the VN? Are you aware of why the final update has taken the time it has (based on a vote of his supporters)? If not, kindly play, do a little bit of research and then reconsider your statement.

Or go away. Either will do.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Have you played the VN? Are you aware of why the final update has taken the time it has (based on a vote of his supporters)? If not, kindly play, do a little bit of research and then reconsider your statement.

Or go away. Either will do.
They make a seriously good game. Try playing it before shitting on it bro.
By what the person wrote, I think they are just seekin attention. Even if it's bad. Makes people like that feel content.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
You must have some seriously loyal followers Dev when this game has been out for almost 3 years with a total of 4 updates.
Whats your address so I can send you a horse cock dildo and a quart jar of lube?

-Worse take I've seen in a while-

4.40 star(s) 222 Votes