Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I didn't blame the game for it. It is indeed site related. Maybe they should add a "partial harem" tag. I just assume when i see "harem" tag that it's gonna play like 99% of them with full on all LI's. It's also not the game's fault i felt cheated, it's just my perception after assuming a full on harem and finding midway it ain't. Felt like i progressed wrong and wasted my blind playthrough and was fucked for the rest.

Another thing that misled me big time on my perception, is that the game literally starts you with the lesbian roomies, one on them which literally wants to jump on your dick right away, and both of them saying you could join if you play right, THEN the redhead joins quickly. For me, all those were clear indicators of regular harem games where the MC's magical and overly enormous dick emits some kind of smell that makes every unknown girl want to jump you on sight.

Oh, i admit i didn't see that one. I usually read the game's description, check the tags, check a few changelogs to see the renders per update to give me an idea on the game's lenght, then download it. I would definitely wouldn't have missed it if it was right below the game's description. All the way down there and yellow fonts, i didn't pay attention enough and missed it, hence why i didn't bklame the game and restarted another path after i finished the first one. There's a game i almost got but didn't due to a description like that and it was right after the descriptive and in caps and caught my eye right away.
Didn't F95 announce a whole-ass tag system rework and improvements? Specifically, to further compartmentalize tags like Pregnancy, Netorare, and Cheating? Is that still going or was it completed, because I never noticed anything changing in that regards?

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
First to say there is not real Harem, cuz the girls are also interacting with themselves - more like gang bang.

To follow certain pathes I recommend to use the walkthrough (I preferred the pdf one).

Anyway it seems your "2 playthroughs" were Val and Sadie - my favorites for myself too :D
But indeed all the other pathes are worth it to play.
Kinda disappointed that Heidi is the only girl who doesn't get pregnant in any of the endings, or am I trippin?

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I was quite surprised at that, I expected it from all four - or basically, every LI on your chosen path/s. I suppose when I look at it that way it might seem unreasonable though. Anyway, let's circle back to the starting point with a couple of my favourite wholesome moments:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 222 Votes