Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Bare Witness Ch5 with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Like a lot of games on the site, seems rushed IMO. Just my 2 Cents....

Reinhardo

Mar 13, 2023
Hard to believe that the wait is finally over, it was a journey for sure. Well I haven't played the update yet but i have a feeling it will be great regardless, Good luck to slockie on his future projects but for now let's just take a some moments to enjoy the current achievement of the completion of bare Witness despite how long it took.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
:ROFLMAO: :D Good one. I'm sure some will take the bait.
Not bait just fact!!!... Been here a long time seen a lot of games promise then rush to the end.. Just my observation. my opinion!!!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
is this from chp 4? I don't see athena's new look here:unsure:
Correct, it's from close to the end of chapter 4.

Sorry for bothering u tho just wanted to ask for one last favor nd that is if kindly share ur save I would really appreciate it :BootyTime::HideThePain:
Don't download saves from people on the internet. ;)

Just start a new game, press "tab" to jump to the next choice (I followed Joker's mod) and you'll be done in a couple of minutes.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

For those curious, I've completed populating SanchoGallery 100% and this is the final tally of scenes (63):
1716638878811.png

Of those here's the tally of those scenes which have a toggle-enabled variant with Heidi CumInside (9):
1716638963028.png

4.50 star(s) 218 Votes