Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 1954823
Bare Witness [1.0] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocked Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID By cebs

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Please update your mod for chap. 5 :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) (y) (y)

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I must be going crazy (chances are I am) but I could have sworn that when I downloaded the game yesterday, the version said v1.0 like JL's MOD does but now it says Chapter 5... Is it just me?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Not a fan of big tits, but at least there are few girls with small ones as well. (y) Can't stand the ones when everyone has massive jugs.
I agree! But looking at the screenshots, I can't see any that are unrealistic that plague anime today and has no doubt infected other forms of art today as well. Z cups as I like to call them...and they might be a ninja. SMH.

Reactions: ontach

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
That IS for chapter 5 genius.......
I'm waiting for sancho to complete his, also i'm hoping someone would complete the pdf walkthrough as well...this game has soo many endings options+you add babies into the mix:love:, i never thought waiting this much would be this satisfying. Devs did a really good job here.:cry::love:

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Dont understand me wrong but they have been working on it for 2 years and its just leaked this fast? Imo these guys deserve more support and a couple of additional rtx 4090 lol

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes