camube

Jun 4, 2022
can i ask how long is the playtime to play just 1 ending? (from our save point from update 4)

i want to play 1 ending in one sitting so im kinda curious
thanks!

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I am so depressed... I can't get the game to launch. I am on a linux machine, and I can't get it launch in linux, wine or in a windows virtual box. Anyone else having issues?

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Of course, this game is one of the greatest of all time here, but it's a pity that there are no pregnancies:cry:, I hope there will be in the next game

shangbucks

Mar 2, 2021
So glad to see a new update for this. I thought it was already finished! It's probably my favorite AVN of all time.

Anyway, I just wanted to report a quick bug. On Linux, Ren'Py will bug out with the following error:
Code:
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  18 (X_ChangeProperty)
  Serial number of failed request:  386
  Current serial number in output stream:  386
The reason is because game/gui/BWLogoMenuWindow2.png is way too big. Just resize it down to 1920x1080 and you'll be good to go.

Reactions: wsnlndr

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
No, the resultion and the menu comes up fine for me.

I know on Linux there was some issues, but I just loaded up mine and looks like this:

Note, this is compressed version though.

View attachment 3670248
Thank you for your reply, yes I know most people don't have the same problem as me and I am trying to figure out what the problem is so I downloaded the files under the two links shown in the picture and got the same result. I also deleted the reserved archive under drive C and the result is the same now a little helpless
P.s Mine is the Win system

Bare Witness .png

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes