jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1954823
Bare Witness [1.0] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocked Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID By cebs

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the update

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
Okay, maybe it's just because I hadn't played in a year before today, but does anyone else find it really weird that the dean is the one who gets kidnapped? Like, I have zero emotional connection to him and he doesn't even say a single word to you during or after the hostage situation?? Never even says thanks, lol.

Speaking of that hostage situation, it was pretty odd? I've only played through it on two routes, but the MC doesn't want to inform the FBI because the cops are crooked and the mob will find out? Except the FBI aren't the cops? And yet he goes to the hideout alone (At least in the Sadie route, with no backup plan whatsoever) to die... for the dean?

Love the epilogues, but that whole conflict resolution section was just weird, imo.
Add spoiler ffs

McLovin21

Oct 11, 2022
I am playing on mac and with the new version, i dont see any animations, the screen is getting black, but the text is displayed normally. Anyone else having this issue? How can it be solved?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you all for your kindness and encouragements. Update a "final" is always a passionate drive for me which causes angst as I know folks what a quality product quickly so they can get the most out of the VN product... but I MUST put my best foot forward and go out with a bang since it's the final warp up of the story.

So, like Leap of Faith, Suncshine Love, etc. I try to give a bit more polish, a few new features or otherwise little tweaks that help push the VN a bit more into a better experience. That's the goal anyway... it's just a bitch to pulloff sometimes.

Anyway, back to it. I'm coding the MiniStat choreography while testing new AutoSaves. I'll push out an example a bit later, I don't want to get out of "the groove" as I'm currently in sync and progressing at a good clip.
1716651113019.png 1716650759877.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 218 Votes