Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
ver since I've learned of malware sneaking into downloads, I don't trust downloading anything off this site anymore.
I usually wait for the Public Release from the Game for free and download it then from the Developer Source (As long as there isn't a Paid Version with more Content that needs to be pirated).

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Valeria has the best ending, the others are good/decent.
I expected way more from Zenda ending.
I just wish I could unsee those awful child models, I get that it's hard to get decent DAZ models for shit like that but it somewhat ruined the immersion

• Red Heart
Reactions: Strong1

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Can someone tell me what all the endings are, I have only unlocked two, one the harem: Mora, Heidi, Sadie and Athena, and the ending with Valerie.

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
Lol, has anyone else tried getting the 'Forever Alone' ending? I didn't like this game's MC, so I actually kinda dig it, haha

Like, he goes through so much temptation and resists it all! Truly a Man of Steel (and beer)

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
You can also sort of get a hidden Val ending with most paths, if you say yes when she asks the MC if he wants to have a kid, then later on if val love is high enough and you don't sleep with Nicole a second time then there will automatically be a sex scene where she get's pergnant with Shelby and if your on any other path then Val she will leave. Then after whatever the ending, except for Val's, + the stuff about other games, then there will be a short part from a few years later about Val + Shelby.

To be honest Val's ending is seemingly the same as the hidden val part as in if you only follow Val's path there will be a montage about how MC is alone and unhappy just moving around and having casual flings for a few years before he finds Val and they get together. While as mentioned if MC was on any other path he will seemingly spend the next few years with one or more of the other girls until he finds out about Val + Shelby. So by my guess if you go for, for instance Heidi + Athena + Mora + Sadie they are all seemingly very open to having more girls join them, seeing as they try to get Becky involved, so even though there isn't an ending part about it, it would make sense if after MC finds Val + Shelby that they would join the family as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uller the Hunter

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
With Games like these I always say "I'll check out the other endings too" but I never do it.
I usually just use URM to see all the endings, without putting in the work, but honestly, I'll probably just do Mora's ending and call it done. She's the only girl that really held my interest.

Reactions: CircaAD

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you for your reply, yes I know most people don't have the same problem as me and I am trying to figure out what the problem is so I downloaded the files under the two links shown in the picture and got the same result. I also deleted the reserved archive under drive C and the result is the same now a little helpless
P.s Mine is the Win system

View attachment 3670260
It could have something to do with your screen resolution.

I'm not sure I've tested both uncompressed/compressed and show fine, it's kind of weird what yours is doing.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
What kind of incest does this game contain?
brother and sister?
I haven't played yet
Need some incest patch?

4.50 star(s) 218 Votes