VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I've tried a few different endings now and I'm so impressed with just how different they are. Just played Heidi's solo ending and it killed me having to reject Athena and see her packing her stuff and leaving. On a side note, Heidi's Mom is super gorgeous and is complete trouble, but I like trouble...Oh and if I was Heidi's Dad I would ask for a DNA test.

View attachment 3671425
well now we know from whom Heidi inherited her naughty feisty side XDDDD

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
7500 renders this update and this guy thinks he didnt want to work on it anymore...SMH. Just play the damn game and be happy you got it for free.
Don't get so offended for someone else's sake. I was curious, didn't keep up with the project and a lot of games end up 'complete' when the dev essentially gives up and slaps together a half-assed ending. Knowing if the developer did that or if it was actually intended to end there is important, no one wants the ending to just randomly happen while playing and it seems like things will continue.

It's actually complete. Previous updates players (like me) have been waiting for this final update for months because we knew it was the final chapter.
Thank you.

Reactions: DragonsFear

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
unofficial android port:
Bare Witness [apk+Data] [Ch.5][walkthrough/Unlocked Gallery Mod]

(1.7GB)(Mod by ~ JokerLeader )

How to install:
Extract .zip file complete instruction given there .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Support Developer :
Support Modder :

Support me :

My discord server for Android bug report:

Reactions: Bhaiyajii19

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
Don't get so offended for someone else's sake. I was curious, didn't keep up with the project and a lot of games end up 'complete' when the dev essentially gives up and slaps together a half-assed ending. Knowing if the developer did that or if it was actually intended to end there is important, no one wants the ending to just randomly happen while playing and it seems like things will continue.

Thank you.
what i have seen sofar, you really can say its finished,
and even better , you see they keep it at the same quality as they did with the entire game (and lukely no rush job what so ever)

Thatguy125Ab

Aug 2, 2023
im on chapter 2 i believe and just ran into Mira with Heidi, is this the same Mira from Three Rules Of Life i think it's called? I'm also playing Come Home, so there some kind of shared Universe?

Reactions: VOYEUR

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
im on chapter 2 i believe and just ran into Mira with Heidi, is this the same Mira from Three Rules Of Life i think it's called? I'm also playing Come Home, so there some kind of shared Universe?
Sounds right. If you search the thread, I know this has come up, and that should be able to confirm it for you, but I believe that you are correct. There are a few cameos here, if I recall correctly, and, if you find discussion about their next VN, I think there's something about a character in it being related to her, or related to a character here, or both? It might be the Mora and Mira are cousins or something like that - too long since I read it, so just not 100% positive. I just recall there being a lot redheads crossing paths across a few different VNs, and that at least some of them are related.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Sounds right. If you search the thread, I know this has come up, and that should be able to confirm it for you, but I believe that you are correct. There are a few cameos here, if I recall correctly, and, if you find discussion about their next VN, I think there's something about a character in it being related to her, or related to a character here, or both? It might be the Mora and Mira are cousins or something like that - too long since I read it, so just not 100% positive. I just recall there being a lot redheads crossing paths across a few different VNs, and that at least some of them are related.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ThorinKing

camube

Jun 4, 2022
somewhere between 30 mins to an hour
thanks! appreciate the answer.

just played Heidi Athena Ending and Athena Solo ending, and i gotta say, Athena Solo is far, far better than Heidi Athena ones

also, now i do understand why it took 1 year+ to flesh out 11 endings. if 1 ending takes a month, that'd be 11 months alone.

Reactions: Blizzard99

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
How to get Heidi,Athena & Nora ending? Plz someone help me
You want the Heidi/Athena/Mora ending right? You need to talk to Heidi in her room when you get the option between her room and Athena's. Basically just do that and max their points. When Mora comes over to deliver pizza for your movie night (don't go on Zenda's date) invite her in. Then keep maxing their points and when Mora's ex bf asks if you love her say yes and she'll move in so you have the HAM path. If you want MASH you do the same thing, but don't ignore Sadie and max her points too.

waaa123

Jan 8, 2024
I saw the dev browses this forum so I thought I'd share this. Heidi's butt clips through her pants at this point in the MASH scene. It's when the animation starts.

1716697252167.png

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Walkthrough up to Chapter 4

Edit - Old text walkthrough has been replaced with a new, better PDF walkthrough.
Updated PDF to Chapter 4

I recommend playing the game without a walkthrough in your first time through. Choices and paths are fair and transparent, and it is better to experience it blind.

Is there an anointed one on this site who can update this? The guy who made it till chp 4 has been silent since 2023. I'm sure you will be very much appreciated by everyone. :)

Reactions: Kuzoo

Kuzoo

Jun 6, 2021
Hey I checked back today and saw a change. Is chapter five the last chapter or are we still waiting on 1.0?
Edit: can i get a list of the harem ending/s please and thanks!

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
unfortunately the Valeria ending had the MC cheat on her with Sam. otherwise, yes it was the best. Far better than her character throughout the previous chapters.
That's kind of disturbing as it is a solo path, a Val solo path. When I saw the Sam scene(wonder if she will show up in next game), I suddenly thought a NTR bad/twisted end that when MC came back to Val house, he heard Val having other boy toys to fuck and witness the fucking. :KEK: Just some of my twisted thought.
However, it is all good to Val ending that her constant worry about the age gap between MC and herself which is ensured by MC, lead to a very romantic ending.
If there is a Nicole and Val threesome in this ending, it will be perfect.:ROFLMAO:

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
That's kind of disturbing as it is a solo path, a Val solo path. When I saw the Sam scene(wonder if she will show up in next game), I suddenly thought a NTR bad/twisted end that when MC came back to Val house, he heard Val having other boy toys to fuck and witness the fucking. :KEK: Just some of my twisted thought.
However, it is all good to Val ending that her constant worry about the age gap between MC and herself which is ensured by MC, lead to a very romantic ending.
If there is a Nicole and Val threesome in this ending, it will be perfect.:ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 218 Votes