DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
There have been MANY VN's that have NOT ended on 1.0, it's not that uncommon.
maybe i wrote it wrong,sry...
there are also maaany games which never got finished...so will we discuss in circles? ;)
i just said NORMALLY a completed game ends at 1.0 ... normally ,NOT always , peace bro ;)

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
maybe i wrote it wrong,sry...
there are also maaany games which never got finished...so will we discuss in circles? ;)
i just said NORMALLY a completed game ends at 1.0 ... normally ,NOT always , peace bro ;)
Well, just so there is no confusion, Chapter 5/Episode 5 is the end, no more, completed, and they are moving on to their next game, anything after will be bugfixes. It was renamed to "v1.0", but it confused people even more since the file name says v0.5 etc. But it is 100% completed as is.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Well, just so there is no confusion, Chapter 5/Episode 5 is the end, no more, completed, and they are moving on to their next game, anything after will be bugfixes. It was renamed to "v1.0", but it confused people even more since the file name says v0.5 etc. But it is 100% completed as is.
Did they anounced their new game here at F95?Or at Discord,Patreon?
Would like to follow their new game :D

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did they anounced their new game here at F95?Or at Discord,Patreon?
Would like to follow their new game :D
Yip, it is talked about a little in this thread, they have some things on Patreon and Discord, the name of the new game is: "Heaven's Door".

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkOs31
4.50 star(s) 218 Votes