Dryparn

Aug 13, 2017
Fails to run on my Linux machine:

Code:
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  18 (X_ChangeProperty)
  Serial number of failed request:  595
  Current serial number in output stream:  595
Resize game/gui/BWLogoMenuWindow2.png, it's too big.

Code:
convert -resize 25% BWLogoMenuWindow2.png BWLogoMenuWindow2.png
Works perfectly after.

Last edited:

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Did you download it here on this site or on another site?
A similar thing happened before, but in another game.
For me this is the only game that has this problem. I downloaded it from this website and I'm downloading the compressed version now to see if it works

Reactions: Kakasan

Taylee33

Apr 23, 2021
Josie5213,帖子:13836394,会员:3821781 said:
对我来说,这是唯一一款有这个问题的游戏。我从这个网站下载了它,现在正在下载压缩版本,看看它是否有效
[/引用]
你是中国人吗?

xfam0us

Mar 23, 2018
I suppose you're new to this thread because devs already said multiple times Nicole wasn't a love interest (not in this game), and that Val alongside Zenda were solo romances.
i get it, they are doing it the easy way, but also the mod is wrong since it at multiple points states things like impregnation implied, when there is no follow up content.

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
This VN is one of the best first developed games to be completed. Kudos to the developers, hats off. Val is a treassure and thats saying something with all the other baddies in this

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
This was an amazing game. Loved every sec of it.

Tho i'm sadden that i didnt get to see Athena pregnant. (︶︹︺)
That would had been the ultimative bestest ending.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1716733541941.png
Devs already have another game child in the works .. they will deliver way sooner than 9 months ... so rejoyce!
states things like impregnation implied, when there is no follow up content
1716733617980.png
one moment wearing a cap with the flag of one country.
There is a running gag in the game - Chicago is Canada of the USA, Canada is the greater Chicago area. The babes in the scene above make that gag about the quirky different words and the accent he uses on them when MC tries to obfuscate his coming from Chicago, those are what made at least one girl think of Canada .

Yep mate. Why. Why they add this stupid cap. That's the question.
Because that is the thing that is being talked about at neauseam all day every day by literally everyone in the USA and all over the world - people like to talk and write and make merch for their favourite humanitarian efforts during wars, especially their favourite ”stick it to the iron courtain” propaganda as a NATO religion - the country MC is supposed to be in and MC has to make good with the establishemnt, the establishment that is running that campaign state wise and nation wise.

You wanna live under a rock, fine, just make peace with the fact this game is very much contemporary and MC is inside a state run program and MC has to go and do and be literally who they tell him to be.

Last edited:

uym

Oct 20, 2019
Anyone else find they load up their C4 save to get the error screen straight away and if you choose Ignore it then starts the game from the beginning ? I had used the Sanchomod, but can see no reason for that to cause the problem, and was on the MASH route (Zenda route ended).
Traceback file attached.
(considering I did enjoy the game and can't remember much perhaps it is a good excuse for full fresh run through.

*** Update - with the new Sancho mod out and installed it all works :)

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
i get it, they are doing it the easy way, but also the mod is wrong since it at multiple points states things like impregnation implied, when there is no follow up content.
How is that them doing it "the easy way"?

It was an amazing game. Until the mc is appeared in one moment wearing a cap with the flag of one country. Reputation of the devs in my eyes fell greatly due to such an act.
Yep mate. Why. Why they add this stupid cap. That's the question.
Maybe because they think it's a cause worth supporting?

How it takes anything away from your experience is beyond me though, did it hurt you in any way to see that flag?

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
How is that them doing it "the easy way"?

Maybe because they think it's a cause worth supporting?

How it takes anything away from your experience is beyond me though, did it hurt you in any way to see that flag?
I will answer this question as follows. I play games to escape from outside world. But then the problems of our reality are brought into the world of games, this always pisses me off. I hope i explained myself in a way that everyone understand pal.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

For you folks playing unmodded, know that Slockie made an important bug fix that was introduced in Ch4 if you have both Path(Zenda) and Path(Val)... regarding their respective date choice in Ch4.

I'll place this in a spoiler out of respect for others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's this one bug fix summarized for you Zenda/Val fans. You can ultimately only have one of 'em though, so bear that in mind.

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I will answer this question as follows. I play games to escape from outside world. But then the problems of our reality are brought into the world of games, this always pisses me off. I hope i explained myself in a way that everyone understand pal.
Yeah, a flag on a hat must REALLY ruin it for you, how DARE they take a stance towards a thing like that!

Anywho, The List!™ is there for a reason.

Reactions: kantigura

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Well, that's a you problem. In those games many things from "outside world" exists, like flags, license plates on cars, clothes,... It just pisses you off there's someone who didn't share your views, in this case your view about the invasion of Ukraine by Russia. But, well, who cares? Just play other games like Hitler loves Anime, Furry Hitler 2, Sex with Hitler, or Hitler: BDSM Bunker.

4.50 star(s) 218 Votes