HankChen

Formerly 'XiaoWu'
Nov 10, 2018
I have 1 scene missing, Chapter 5 and what looks to be Heidi outside? Far left and 5th from the bottom in the gallery. Can any one give me advice on what I missed? I have completed all endings, have every other scene and can't seem to find any details or a chapter 5 walk through.

Thanks in advance.
This is a guide for all achievements on steam, among which LOAD SAVE 11 is the answer you want.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I've been trying to decipher it too.

Vanessa = Val ???
Sprinkles = Freckles = Mora ???
Carnival Party = Halloween Party at Brayden's ???
carnival party is the one where people wear costumes, vanessa is the milf in the game, did i miss spell her name ? well i only went with her on 1 playtrought out of 30 runs >.< so i might have forgotten her name xDDD, sprinkles girl is mora xD

so ya, i did few test runs where i tried to go pure mora runs, and 5 of them failed couse i went to halloween party and cousin was there to give blowjob, and game just decided to pretend mora was not intrest target for player, same happened when i tried to go few runs on Val's route and tested halloween party, where again cousing ruined val's path
well atleast i find this weard since i ignored evry possible chance cousin, didnt watch movies, rejected massages ect ect, she just forces herself at me at halloween party witch breaks immersion on my opinion
breaking-bad-dean-norris-hell-yes-22aye7cgnvpbpt5d.gif

3 out of 3. What do I win?

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes