608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Because I just use Google Translate, and I'm sure sometimes the confusion of Chinese grammar will mess up the translation results. Anyway, I understand. But I still appreciate the official support for Chinese localization, because there are many excellent games that do not support Chinese localization. Finally, thank you for your reply!
I literally just checked the final Chinese fixes about 5 min. ago. They will be rolled out to the live depot on Steam shortly. I don't know how long it'll be before Patreon/Itch get the updates. Probably not before French is finished would be my guess.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
I see people just mentioning music but um, how about the rest?

"I'm being genuine, all of the old music is gone, some scenes have been taken out, and a lot of the copyrighted stuff is gone. Thanks"
Nothing of consequence to the story was removed from the game, IMO. The music in the Steam version certainly has a different vibe, but whether it's worse is an entirely subjective matter that only players can decide for themselves.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I noticed it was only 15 bucks on steam here in Australia so I bought it. Not a bad price imo.
Anway, I love the lesbian stuff.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes