NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Sorry guys, didn't know it was releasing the 20th and the summersale had already eaten my budget I'll buy it soonish I hope.

Though in the new and trending tab it is on top and beating a capcom game so I'm pretty sure you're doing great.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
There might not be zero music, but anything that had questionable licensing is being ripped out for the Steam release. The only differences that I know of for the Itch/Patreon vs Steam release is the said removal of (some/most/all?) music in the Steam version and the addition of achievements in the Steam version. I do not believe that the final final that hit Itch has had an achievement screen added. So, if you're an achievement hunter, it's possible that Steam is your only option.
*Me a total achievement whore*= GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!

Anyways, I was planning on buying it regardless but what's the changes?

I saw that there was stuff that had to be changed in order to be compliant to steam, so what was it? Is it only the music? Is it replaced with something else or is it just silent? I've been trying to find a concrete answer here but no luck.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
*Me a total achievement whore*= GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!

Anyways, I was planning on buying it regardless but what's the changes?

I saw that there was stuff that had to be changed in order to be compliant to steam, so what was it? Is it only the music? Is it replaced with something else or is it just silent? I've been trying to find a concrete answer here but no luck.
Music and some in-game stuff that stepped on IP rights. People who've been playing the Itch/Patreon version for yonks might be annoyed at the change of music, but I honestly didn't think it broke immersion too terribly much. If you're a Lexi fan from the other build, this will obv. disappoint. Apparently, the artlist.io licensing just wasn't doable.

There was considerable effort in the day before release to ensure that the music in the Steam version wasn't broken. It's up to the gentle reader to determine whether it hit or miss the mark.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes