Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
really good game, but there is small bug about the carnival party, when i enter it alone i sometimes find Cousin there weather i have starter or not relationship with her, she just comes there randomly ?!, and if i go there without partner and shes there, game locks me into her solo path possibly ruining solo sprinkles girl or vanessas paths lol, anyway good game with good songs 10/10
Who is Vanessa? :unsure: Also, what carnival party?

imrahir

Apr 7, 2018
Loved the game but i honestly have one question regarding the plot if you go for Heidi & Athena ending: WHAT HAPPENS TO THE CAT?? I'm honestly disappointed, the cat's family too

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Loved the game but i honestly have one question regarding the plot if you go for Heidi & Athena ending: WHAT HAPPENS TO THE CAT?? I'm honestly disappointed, the cat's family too
It went to live with Val to fill the void in her childless life, where it lived happily and peacefully to the ripe of old age of 21. Val was quite sad about it's passing, and went and got another 73 cats and moved to Springfield. Where she lives out her final days happy and content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
It went to live with Val to fill the void in her childless life, where it lived happily and peacefully to the ripe of old age of 21. Val was quite sad about it's passing, and went and got another 73 cats and moved to Springfield. Where she lives out her final days happy and content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah Val is never childless in my runs, I just can't resist her even if I'm doing another path!
And damn so many pussies there, reminds me of the M.A.S.H ending :LOL:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
really good game, but there is small bug about the carnival party, when i enter it alone i sometimes find Cousin there weather i have starter or not relationship with her, she just comes there randomly ?!, and if i go there without partner and shes there, game locks me into her solo path possibly ruining solo sprinkles girl or vanessas paths lol, anyway good game with good songs 10/10
Who is Vanessa? :unsure: Also, what carnival party?
I'm pretty sure they mean the Halloween party. Not sure who they mean by "sprinkles" girl though.

In any case, Sadie shows up unless you're on HAM or MASH poly paths. If you're on Sadie's path and not solo Heidi's, you get a scene with Sadie but no additional variables are changed. If you're on both her and solo Heidi, you're forced to make a choice that potentially puts you on solo Sadie.

4.40 star(s) 229 Votes