turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How to get the "Heidi/Athena/Mora/Sadie" ending? Ive followed all the Walkthrough but it got some point when Mora ask for exclusiveness
So far I remember it´s important to invite Mora if she´s delivering pizza to get her into the group.

Reactions: Maviarab

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
So far only played Zenda route, and man was this worth the wait. I havent seen any VN make endings like this and this is not even my fav girl. Val and Mora is gonna be fire.

Will play every route and will for sure give my thanks when the Steam release comes. Great job Slockie and Storm.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I've now got all my different paths saved and ready to go, I just have to figure out which one to do first. I'm leaning towards MASH, just because that Ch4 ending was something else! Going to see if I can space them out a bit though, I don't really want to blast through all the paths and endings too quickly (plus I should be working...)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I've now got all my different paths saved and ready to go, I just have to figure out which one to do first. I'm leaning towards MASH, just because that Ch4 ending was something else! Going to see if I can space them out a bit though, I don't really want to blast through all the paths and endings too quickly (plus I should be working...)
some of the solo ones are definitely more emotional, like Val for example

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can´t wait to proceed with Val :p
Then the other solo pathes first.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This is really a well made sexy game. Really hot girls and scenes. Does anyone know if this Dev is planing any bew project or does he have old finished ones?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Reactions: Maviarab

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
This isn't Steam.
Exactly. That's why here're so many games you can't get there. You demanded a game ( Sisterly Lust-like pregnancy), so I gave you the hint how to get it. This isn't the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The devs make games they liked to play and not commisioned work.
Why are you farming for jester awards?
What's that?

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
some of the solo ones are definitely more emotional, like Val for example
Can´t wait to proceed with Val :p
Then the other solo pathes first.
I admit, Val's probably #5 out of the 6 LIs for me, but that said, I'm still excited to play her path to completion - the sign of a great game overall, I'd say. (In terms of solo paths only, I'm not sure on my order, as I've spent the most time in 2/3/4s playthroughs, and so it's unfairly skewed.)

Reactions: turbojoe
4.50 star(s) 218 Votes