Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Just finished the MASH ending, enjoyed it. Except for being teased with a chance of an expansion of the harem

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, will have to play more and see the other endings.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Hi, can someone help? I tried running the game and I get this errror :(

It's a renpy version issue I believe. Take another games "renpy" folder and put that in Bare Witness's "game" folder and replace. Not sure why it happens, but that should fix it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Bare Witness - MultiMod Edition (Ch 5, v0.5 Update)
BW_SM_Cover2.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

BW SM B05a1.jpg BW SM B05a2.jpg BW SM B05a3.jpg

NOTE: Special thanks to all the fans that have been with me throughout this journey that has been "Bare Witness".
Also, a very special thanks to the dev team for always being receptive and for their collaboration. Slockie my friend, please pass the word to Storm on my behalf.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020

View attachment 3675128
Go get you some.

View attachment 3675129 View attachment 3675130 View attachment 3675131

NOTE: Special thanks to all the fans that have been with me throughout this journey that has been "Bare Witness".
Also, a very special thanks to the dev team for always being receptive and for their collaboration. Slockie my friend, please pass the word to Storm on my behalf.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Thanks for making a mod for it Sancho. You've no doubt saved us a lot of time answering questions about how to get on certain paths and such. Appreciate all the hard work you put into it <3

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023

View attachment 3675128
Go get you some.

Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Thanks been waiting for you!!!

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Walkthrough up to Chapter 4

Edit - Old text walkthrough has been replaced with a new, better PDF walkthrough.
Updated PDF to Chapter 4

I recommend playing the game without a walkthrough in your first time through. Choices and paths are fair and transparent, and it is better to experience it blind.

hope you update soon. game completed

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

View attachment 3675128
Go get you some.

Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Critical)

Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Changelog:
  • Resolved issue with an Athena choice menu in Ch3. Thanks to syruz for reporting.
Simply download and reinstall over existing SanchoMod installation, overwriting as requested.

Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for making a mod for it Sancho. You've no doubt saved us a lot of time answering questions about how to get on certain paths and such. Appreciate all the hard work you put into it <3
I spent the last two days adding more detail and elaboration to that, along with adding more features. Hopefully it will serve your fan base well. Regards and best to you and yours my friend.

joetherecluse

Aug 29, 2021
It's a renpy version issue I believe. Take another games "renpy" folder and put that in Bare Witness's "game" folder and replace. Not sure why it happens, but that should fix it.

Well, I tried placing another games 'renpy' folder into BW's 'game' folder, then running it. This is the new traceback error.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Well, I tried placing another games 'renpy' folder into BW's 'game' folder, then running it. This is the new traceback error.

Shit man, I have no idea. Only thing I could recommend is just trying with another game. No clue why thats happening

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

"00gltest" is RenPy's graphics rendering test script. It is responsible for testing performance, changing the renderer, changing the frame rate, etc.

... the problem I see with this error is that script does NOT contain more than 400 lines of code and yours is reporting 445 minimum. Also, it's reporting an issue while setting GL2 (the renderer). GL2 is modern and quite common though.

RenPy will attempt (on Win) to test and run GL2 usually first then ANGLE2 if memory serves me correctly.

Are you attempting to run on a very old system?

4.50 star(s) 218 Votes