NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Just finished the four routes I focus (MASH, Val solo, Zenda Solo, Heidi x Athena) and they are all perfect! I especially love the post-pregnancy scenes in some of these routes, as too many AVNs only cover the pregnancy reveal or just big belly status. Even tho MASH is always my canon route, I have to say Heidi x Athena won me over as the perfect example of a combination of sexiness and wholesomeness. Really look forward to seeing the team's next game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
As I found out during the years I am playing adult games the endings are the hardest part for a dev to make. That being said I want to compliment this dev for making by far one of the best ending I ever played!

I managed to play them all. Saving my two favourites, Sadie and Valeria for last. How I enjoyed all of the game! I invite the dev to start building the next one.

Please keep up the good work! And THANKS!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jurru and Slockie

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Thanks .. is there any update of ch5 only?
Yep, below. I used it this morning and everything was fine for me. Usual warnings are within the quoted post, however.

Bare Witness [Ch. 5] [AlterWorlds] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.4b -> Ch. 5 (v0.5) [3,29 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Universal Compressed: v0.4b -> Ch. 5 (v0.5) [945 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
As I found out during the years I am playing adult games the endings are the hardest part for a dev to make. That being said I want to compliment this dev for making by far one of the best ending I ever played!

I managed to play them all. Saving my two favourites, Sadie and Valeria for last. How I enjoyed all of the game! I invite the dev to start building the next one.

Please keep up the good work! And THANKS!
Heidi, Heidi and Sadie, Mora, Zenda, Sadie, Heidi and Athena. Those were really good, some better than other but all great regardless. Every ending with either Sadie or Heidi was great, and they weren't even my favorites LI's, Athena is.
Athena had the smartest resolution with Caprio tho. A lot of the others were super retarded.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Played my first save this morning, completing the MASH route. This one is very much a straight run to the end, I can only remember one choice to make - that being the initial fight or flight - so I presume that will be the case on other routes as well.

Despite that making me just a passenger, I really enjoyed this. I thought it gave good closure for these characters, although of course I'd be happy to see more of them! Some good nudity but only one real sex scene - with four girls all taking turns though, that still makes a decent amount of content. Not quite as varied and involved as the fivesome in Chapter 4, but still excellent. All told, a fitting end.

I'm going to space these out, as I should have started work an hour ago, but this evening or tomorrow I'll move on to my next save. Going in the order they appear in my save list, that means Val, so I'll pick her on the strength of recommendations in this thread.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Despite that making me just a passenger, I really enjoyed this. I thought it gave good closure for these characters, although of course I'd be happy to see more of them! Some good nudity but only one real sex scene - with four girls all taking turns though, that still makes a decent amount of content. Not quite as varied and involved as the fivesome in Chapter 4, but still excellent. All told, a fitting end.
for me this 5some is much better than the one from chapter 4 - where action is all over the place and sometimes it's a bit chaotic.
This scene is better organized, girls taking turns, mc fuck them properly for some time until they cum and move to next one, everyone there got enough attention from him

Last edited:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
for me this 5some is much better than the one from chapter 4 - where action is all over the place and sometimes it's a bit chaotic.
This scene is better organized, girls taking turns, mc fuck them properly for some time until they cum and move to next one, everyone there got enough attention from him
I've seen a few people use the word "chaotic" for the Ch4 scene, but I don't see it myself. I thought it was absolutely fine. I mean, there's always going to be a bit of chaos I suppose, with MFFFF and everyone trying to avoid being left out, but I thought it was done well in both scenes.

DJ115

Jan 1, 2023
Well done !!! I just finished my first one, the end of Zenda, I admit I was expecting that but it still has a little something extra.
this game is not a normal VN it provides emotional attachments which are not negligible

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Heidi, Heidi and Sadie, Mora, Zenda, Sadie, Heidi and Athena. Those were really good, some better than other but all great regardless. Every ending with either Sadie or Heidi was great, and they weren't even my favorites LI's, Athena is.
Athena had the smartest resolution with Caprio tho. A lot of the others were super retarded.
Hi, can you tell me about the resolution in Athena's solo route? I don't plan on playing either Heidi or Athena's solo routes as I like seeing a pre-existing and solid lesbian couple last at the end, but what you said pigues my interest, as I have to agree that in all four routes I have played (MASH, HA, Val, Zenda) the resolutions are pretty underwhelming (especially in HA, which is a shame since this route's ending is my favorite)

Reactions: Azeroth67000

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Hi, can you tell me about the resolution in Athena's solo route? I don't plan on playing either Heidi or Athena's solo routes as I like seeing a pre-existing and solid lesbian couple last at the end, but what you said pigues my interest, as I have to agree that in all four routes I have played (MASH, HA, Val, Zenda) the resolutions are pretty underwhelming (especially in HA, which is a shame since this route's ending is my favorite)
The ones you played are the weakest ending in my opinion. The solo routes are good but Mora, Sadie and Heidi were really good and showed the passage of time and a better development of the relationship because of the kids to be honest.
Of all the endings, Heidi and Sadie were the best because of all the kids and the big jump of time showing that they are still a big happy family.
Athena ending was okay as it showed that they loved each other and the relationship progressed but it didn't have a really solid resolution in my opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ and NeoEros

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
It was such a romantic reunion for Val but I couldn't stop laughing when Shelby was shown. lmao.

Also, that line about "while your wife remains beautiful... you can see that time is taking its toll" just seems weird. I mean, I get that it's about living in the moment to enjoy things while you can, but it's been like 1 year maybe during said renders. Not exactly something you'd think about your new wife even if it's her 50th. IDK just caught me off guard with that line.

Last edited:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
For the people who are just as lazy as I am This is what I did during the endings. I am already for a long time playing with this amazing app.
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-urm-2-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

I got this screen and changed it after every ending. It went flawless gotten all the ending in one screen.

View attachment 3675855

For me it was a happy end!! :p:p:p
URM is amazing for any game, but for Bare Witness with so many paths and variables, it makes checking everything out a breeze!

DubstepSmite

Sep 5, 2019
Hello, I haven't played this game yet but have it on my list. Is this update final or might there be some fixes or additional end game content later?

4.50 star(s) 218 Votes