Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with JokerLeader's Multi Mod:

Bare Witness 0.5 (1.0):
/ (884 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Reactions: 7Spear and LolMom21

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
God, Val's ending was just such a feel-good ending. One of my favourite games on here, despite it being a bit shorter than most games I like.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Hello guys,

I read a few reviews and couldn't understand the 'incest' tag. What is this about? Mother/daughter, Mother/son, brother/sister...can anyone tell me? I don't see incest patch...thank you very much

W.

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
that's good, even though you should have thought a little bit about where this could lead, but I'm glad I got that clarification, because I wouldn't want to see another politics in this kind of game. Good luck with your next game!
Oh no, you saw the country's flag on the cap in a render and started screaming about "politics".:FacePalm:

Cry about it. Are you sure that the Internet is the place for you if you are so easily hurt?:KEK:

Phatman575

Apr 25, 2022
I hope when it does come to Steam, we don't lose any music like what happened with Leap of Faith. The orchard date with Mora is just perfection.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MixQQ
Jan 17, 2021
Kind of a shame that by the end, none of the girls actually end up visibly pregnant for some preggo fun. Especially considering how much of a kink that is for several of the girls in the game. Great game, but still, bit of a letdown there.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Kind of a shame that by the end, none of the girls actually end up visibly pregnant for some preggo fun. Especially considering how much of a kink that is for several of the girls in the game. Great game, but still, bit of a letdown there.
I think Heidi does (I'd say on the dual path with Athena)

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
If you want pregnant and lots of babies try a Heidi and Sadie run. They also reveal in (i think) the HAM run that even though its a kink for them, they are all still taking the pill, until they reveal they don't, so you can really get them pregnant.

Jan 17, 2021
But why limit it to that? I mean I have a gallery unlock and I didn't see any preggo fun times going on. Maybe I missed it when I was skipping through just checking it out but I don't get why to limit it to that one ending, when the harem one very heavily emphasizes it. And not just for Heidi. Just feels like a missed opportunity is all.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
But why limit it to that? I mean I have a gallery unlock and I didn't see any preggo fun times going on. Maybe I missed it when I was skipping through just checking it out but I don't get why to limit it to that one ending, when the harem one very heavily emphasizes it. And not just for Heidi. Just feels like a missed opportunity is all.
They talk about it during sex as its a kink, for Sadie and Heidi especially. But that doesn't mean they actually want you to impregnate them right there and then. As I said above, it's revealed in one of my runs that they are all taking the pill.

Reactions: Maviarab

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I did that run earlier, no pregnancy on that path at all. So far, all of the endings I've played have finished with just the announcements (except for Val's run). I've not done Heidi/Sadie yet though, I know to expect further on that one.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
I did that run earlier, no pregnancy on that path at all. So far, all of the endings I've played have finished with just the announcements (except for Val's run). I've not done Heidi/Sadie yet though, I know to expect further on that one.
There's pregnancy on Heidi/Athena throuple path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JJ1960 and Kakasan
4.50 star(s) 218 Votes