Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
This is complete, so no more content as far as I'm aware. Hope you enjoy, I'm actually quite jealous.
True, imagine going in from the start again, knowing nothing.

Thank you. Well we will see if I have enough time to actually play it. I have this bad habit of starting multiple VNs instead of finishing them one by one.
Buddy, take your time with it, don't rush it. Savor it all. It will be worth it. There is something & someone in here for everyone. Enjoy the journey.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Thank you. Well we will see if I have enough time to actually play it. I have this bad habit of starting multiple VNs instead of finishing them one by one.
Well there's no rush, take your time. This game will require multiple playthroughs to see all of the paths. Honestly they are all worth a try. But Valeria is the best, just saying...

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Well there's no rush, take your time. This game will require multiple playthroughs to see all of the paths. Honestly they are all worth a try. But Valeria is the best, just saying...
Great minds think alike. (Well except for Val is the best, Val is great, but, I give that title to Heidi. LOL) :D

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
I am going to replay this again as this is finished. I wanted to know if there is a path where u can get Heidi, Athena and Sadie only? Not that big on Mora

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Yes, i've seen a lot of players saying Val has the best ending...majority even.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Okay, took a little time over lunch to play Val's ending. Val was never my favourite LI, and I was always a little unsure of her after that early outing, where she surprised MC with his real name. It's clear that there was real love there though, and it was very wholesome throughout the rest of the game, including this final chapter. The conflict resolution in this path was pretty much exactly as I expected from Val, and I think she deserved her moment there!

Probably the only two things I wasn't as keen on here were the baby-sized toddler, which was just odd—it's been mentioned a lot already about the constraints of getting these models to work for children, but damn, although she was cute, she was just too small, and I'm sure she actually shrank a bit too! The second thing was I thought the ending went on for maybe a little bit too long, but it was wholesome, and not boring, so it's hardly a complaint. Another really nice, fitting ending, and I'll just say that I loved Val's first appearance in Ch5, it really summed up the character she is!

Next up is Zenda, because she's now the only LI I've not seen in Ch5. I don't know if I'll do little summaries for all my saves, because that'll get boring, I'm sure, but I'll see what I have to say about this one when it's done.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I wanted to know if there is a path where u can get Heidi, Athena and Sadie only? Not that big on Mora
No, you can do HA, HS, HAM, MASH, and solos, but no HAS.

I know it comes down to circumstance as far as the game goes, but the one that surprises me is no AS. With Athena's incest fetish and how she loves Sadie and any Sadie action in the MASH path, I would probably have expected to see an Athena/Sadie throuple. It's a shame the opportunity to create one never arose...

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

I know it comes down to circumstance as far as the game goes, but the one that surprises me is no AS. With Athena's incest fetish and how she loves Sadie and any Sadie action in the MASH path, I would probably have expected to see an Athena/Sadie throuple. It's a shame the opportunity to create one never arose...
That surprised me too. I kinda just expected there would be one and a HAS too, they seemed to make sense. But you can't have everything.

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022

Oh, that's a bit of a bummer, I guess I'll just do MASH, I will most likely be replaying the game to check out the solo endings for Heidi and Athena, and one with them together

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
For the people who are just as lazy as I am This is what I did during the endings. I am already for a long time playing with this amazing app.
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-urm-2-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

I got this screen and changed it after every ending. It went flawless gotten all the ending in one screen.

View attachment 3675855

For me it was a happy end!! :p:p:p
I am going to replay this again as this is finished. I wanted to know if there is a path where u can get Heidi, Athena and Sadie only? Not that big on Mora

Here you can see whatever is possible. Which endings are available. Good luck!

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Overall, great game. Love the girls, not the same models as in 90% of Daz games. They are so cute and sexy. The writing is up there in the top 10%. Like that we got to see the kiddo from the Val agreement, in the postgame of the MASH ending. Do wish we got to see the kiddos from SH(I am guessing those are the only other two you get preggers in the MASH ending, at least that we know of).

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
Just started the game and I am in chapter 2 - damn, deciding which girl will be a tough decision

RomanBH

Jul 20, 2021
Am I seeing things, or do I have to replay this game from the start? Can't seem to load saves from previous version 1716820721628.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BEAR1613

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Zenda's ending done, and it was pretty much the same as Ch1-4 Zenda - it didn't really do anything much for me. In terms of how far into the future they go, this one didn't seem as long as MASH, and definitely wasn't as long as Val. I don't really have much to say about this one, to be honest, although I did feel it was amusing when Zenda was introduced to Sadie - your cousin is hot, are you banging her? In a real situation, there is no way in hell that would even occur to her, surely...

One comment I will make about this one for anyone unsure - although Maddie does make an appearance, there is absolutely no difference in chapter five whether you had the earlier Maddie scenes or not. It's the same playthrough without even a single line of changed dialogue.

I'm going to break up my solo runs now and dive into Athena and Heidi next. Sadly, not literally :LOL:

Reactions: camube

digitalnoise

Feb 5, 2018
I almost never comment on these threads, or really anywhere - 6 years and this is my 4th (?) comment/post I think?

Congrats to AlterWorlds team - after playing hundreds of games over thousands of hours, you have finally popped my cherry!

This is an absolutely fantastic game with a FANTASTIC soundtrack! Honestly, I could go on for hours about the music - that's just how good it is.

I will be following your future releases with great interest!

Not alike

Nov 13, 2023
Just the only hat I could find that would fit his hand mate. It ain't that serious. I live a normal life in the US, I could give a fuck about what happens outside
that's good, even though you should have thought a little bit about where this could lead, but I'm glad I got that clarification, because I wouldn't want to see another politics in this kind of game. Good luck with your next game!

Reactions: Bestort
4.50 star(s) 218 Votes