Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Yeah, I'm at a loss what your issue could be at this point, as you are not adding any mods or anything like that right?

Maybe try the compressed version and see if the results are the same.
The good news is that things have worked out and I can finally have fun with the update. The way I found the previous version of the update and downloaded the separate update, and then the happy thing happened

P.s To give those who have the same problem a solution

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
How it takes anything away from your experience is beyond me though, did it hurt you in any way to see that flag?
Maybe because no one gives a fuck about where you stand on social or political matters when they are playing an AVN. At best it's an odd place to "support your cause".

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
No it isn't, it's a perfect place for it. It's their game, their choice. If you can't handle seeing a flag on a hat it's definitely a "you" problem.
He can handle seeing flags. In this game are many flags, mostly USA. He can't handle to see this specific flag of a country who succesfully resists against an invasion. Bare Witness and the flags in it isn't the problem for him.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
He can handle seeing flags. In this game are many flags, mostly USA. He can't handle to see this specific flag of a country who succesfully resists against an invasion. Bare Witness and the flags in it isn't the problem for him.
Yeah, I figured that's the problem with people like that.....

does that the Completed game
[Ch. 5]
?????????????????
Yes, it's completed, hence the "completed" tag.

Reactions: JoeAngel

xfam0us

Mar 23, 2018
Easy way would have been making a full harem, yet they stick to their vision and kept both Val and Zenda romances as solo paths. Knowing how annoying harem fans can be, it does put a smile on my face when devs don't succumb to their demands.

But don't worry, from what I heard it seems Heaven's Door will allow full harem, with new versions of Nicole and Maddie being two of the main love interests... and I believe one of the devs mentioned that Nicole would be some kind of "matriarch" among the harem.

Don't know about the mod and the impregnation error since I haven't played this AVN for about 2 years.
i dont like "full harem" in the sense that everyone is together with everyone, personally i like the solo paths more, but from the 4 endings i played through so far, none had any pregnancy, especially let down by the Valeria path, which seemed to be just a bunch of timeskips and pictures followed by kisses and "i love you" over and over.

mcmundo

Oct 20, 2021
How to get the "Heidi/Athena/Mora/Sadie" ending? Ive followed all the Walkthrough but it got some point when Mora ask for exclusiveness

4.50 star(s) 218 Votes