HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
oh the update came faster than I thought. just in time after I finished another one :)
seems like a great game from what I could gather while avoiding spoilers.

Dec 15, 2020
Walkthrough up to Chapter 4

Edit - Old text walkthrough has been replaced with a new, better PDF walkthrough.
Updated PDF to Chapter 4

I recommend playing the game without a walkthrough in your first time through. Choices and paths are fair and transparent, and it is better to experience it blind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update, please

The Offbeat

Dec 18, 2022
Now we truly can say abandoned, in the bestest of ways. Gonna see if that pathfinder game's finally finished come this evenin'

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Now we truly can say abandoned, in the bestest of ways. Gonna see if that pathfinder game's finally finished come this evenin'
Not abandoned, completed! Which is a rare thing these days.
I would encourage others to also support them however you can, for coming through and knocking the ending/endings out of the park.

The Offbeat

Dec 18, 2022
Not abandoned, completed! Which is a rare thing these days.
I would encourage others to also support them however you can, for coming through and knocking the ending/endings out of the park.
Definetly, was a joke on the account the the naysayers from the past year. And i'm definetly in the support-group now :>

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why attack a mom for looking out for her baby - making sure MC feels appreciated?
What's the point of all Heidi's Mom's flirtations? If there's nothing with her :(
Women are something else, gamer: they are precious and hella tease pots on the regular.

Reactions: motseer

free_hk

May 20, 2020
Fails to run on my Linux machine:

Code:
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  18 (X_ChangeProperty)
  Serial number of failed request:  595
  Current serial number in output stream:  595

4.50 star(s) 218 Votes