em2839845

Aug 23, 2022
Does anyone have the saves for all 11 endings for ch5? I lost my saves for all the runs that i had at the end of ch4

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
how is the limit of 4 enforced? does the game just not let you do it? or do the grls start getting pissed and ruin the game?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Does anyone have the saves for all 11 endings for ch5? I lost my saves for all the runs that i had at the end of ch4
you shouldn't trust renpy save files posted on the internet by some random dude, they can easily contain malicious code that your AV won't pick up

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
how is the limit of 4 enforced? does the game just not let you do it? or do the grls start getting pissed and ruin the game?
Yeah, there are some set groupings. If you are not on one of those groupings, you invariably get asked by a girl if you are exclusive - if you say no, she dumps you; if you say yes, you dump everyone else you were seeing. The only four you can have is MASH (Mora, Athena, Sadie, Heidi).

Reactions: FatYoda

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Try this for me:

Start the VN via the 64bit exe and immediately hold down either shift key until you see this (after the VN loader graphic):
View attachment 3675254 (click the image to enlarge)
Then try forcing GL2. If that doesn't work then repeat and force ANGL2.
I've tried every combo from Render to Powersave to Framerate to Tearing, even tried doing the No Blocklist one, none of these seem to be working for me.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Now I've played through the endings for my saves, I've decided to give a rundown of my favourites from least to most. The middle was difficult to order, as there are a fair few that are "as good as" each other, but purely in my opinion and based on feelings at the time of writing, here are my thoughts on each ending: (Spoilers for length, as much as anything else, notes were written after each ending was played, so some comments will refer to earlier saves)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And some lines/scenes that I picked out from some of the endings as particularly making me laugh or smile (without context as applicable to avoid too many spoilers):

A final couple of notes:

I think I ran through everything in terms of major variables, but it seems like the only Ch1-4 option that makes a difference in a chosen Ch5 path is whether or not you pull out when having sex with Heidi.

On the Heidi Solo and Athena/Heidi paths, you get slightly different/extended endings depending on whether that's a yes or a no. In the gallery, one of the Heidi Solo scenes remains locked unless you play the pregnancy path.

It could just be that Zenda was a character who didn't quite work for me, but I felt that she was the only character to have sex scenes on her path. The others all felt like they had love-making scenes, and I really appreciated that.

On any path with both Athena and Heidi... what happens to Priscilla the cat?? :LOL:

Overall, I loved the whole experience here, from Ch1 onwards, and I love the care and attention given on every single path to bring a (mostly) satisfying conclusion to every relationship. Well done to the dev team!

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Yeah, there are some set groupings. If you are not on one of those groupings, you invariably get asked by a girl if you are exclusive - if you say no, she dumps you; if you say yes, you dump everyone else you were seeing. The only four you can have is MASH (Mora, Athena, Sadie, Heidi).
im assuming there are other groupings you can have that aren't 4? but maybe 3? is there a post in here that tells me what the groupings potentially are? haven't played the game yet so i don't know who my favorite girl is yet soooo. tia.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
im assuming there are other groupings you can have that aren't 4? but maybe 3? is there a post in here that tells me what the groupings potentially are? haven't played the game yet so i don't know who my favorite girl is yet soooo. tia.
There are six LIs: Heidi, Athena, Mora, Sadie (MC's cousin), Zenda, and Val. Zenda and Val are solo only. As well as solo, the other four LIs can end up in groups as Athena/Heidi, Heidi/Sadie, Heidi/Athena/Mora (HAM), or Mora/Athena/Sadie/Heidi (MASH).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twistty

mrrxy

Feb 10, 2021
Hello.

Anyone has the same problem in linux?

X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
Major opcode of failed request: 18 (X_ChangeProperty)
Serial number of failed request: 585
Current serial number in output stream: 585

Checked if zip file is correct.

Thanks.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Just install the game with the sancho mode but i can't reajust the opacity. Anyone can help ?
You have to pull up the Mod's "Cheat/Options" menu to do it - the normal adjuster in the game is disabled when you have Sancho installed. Should look something like this. I haven't installed Chapter 5 yet, so I grabbed this from Chapter 4 - should be pretty much the same.
SanchoOpacity.png

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Not sure if it's been reported already, but happens on the HAM ending:
Been reported in their Discord. Apparently they originally intended to include an animation there, but decided not to and forgot to update the script.

Sadly poor man's incest in this one, no moms or sisters, just a fat cousin.
True that there's no moms or sisters, but regarding "fat cousin", I take it you didn't help the cousin with exercise when she asked because she gets quite the glow-up if you do.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Old saves wont work? :(
Am I seeing things, or do I have to replay this game from the start? Can't seem to load saves from previous version View attachment 3676338
Did you previously use the mod by Sancho1969? I did and none of my saves worked until I added the Latest Mod Hope it helps
One further thought: if you had used a Sancho Mod before, but aren't now for whatever reason, Sancho also puts out a that you can download and save into the /game/ folder. It allows you to use saves created while using the mod without the mod.

Reactions: turbojoe

Jul 15, 2021
This game has two of my least favorite love interest tropes in AVNs:

• Can't have a plus-sized character in your game unless her story arc revolves around losing weight/gaining confidence
  • Dev self-insert through the 'gamer' female LI, leading to wall after wall of text of cringy flirting with MC about gameplay

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes