joetherecluse

Aug 29, 2021
Try this for me:

Start the VN via the 64bit exe and immediately hold down either shift key until you see this (after the VN loader graphic):
View attachment 3675254 (click the image to enlarge)
Then try forcing GL2. If that doesn't work then repeat and force ANGL2.

Thanks so much! I tried forcing both, and neither one made it work. Then I tried forcing 60 frames and disabled power save and that worked. Doubt it was the power save, prob the frames. Thanks for the help!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks so much! I tried forcing both, and neither one made it work. Then I tried forcing 60 frames and disabled power save and that worked. Doubt it was the power save, prob the frames. Thanks for the help!
Okay bud. Each GPU manufacturer is a bit different so I can't tell you which it is without testing it myself, but good on ya. RenPy should default to using Renderer: Default which will likely be GL2. That's good performance and what I personally use and even code my mod's Core with it. You should be solid now. Enjoy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
pffft... Your work is brilliant man, top-tier animation work imho. I can barely draw stick figures. Wasn't it Val who said don't sell yourself short? :ROFLMAO: :p (well, she probably said "belittle" but close enough for horseshoes and hand grenades)
Heh. I appreciate it, still some issues with the animations, especially with the hands and feet. Trying to get them to actually stay in place is impossible. But thank ya nonetheless

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kakasan

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Heh. I appreciate it, still some issues with the animations, especially with the hands and feet. Trying to get them to actually stay in place is impossible. But thank ya nonetheless
Bud, I can't even keep my own hands and feet in place. :ROFLMAO:

Y'all take care, it's almost 0100hrs in the morning here and I need a nap after that 2-day coding binge. Hit me up via PM if you want me to help test the new project. I'll do what I can to to have the team's back as always. Be well and give my best to Storm for me.

• Red Heart

aldnoah000

May 9, 2024
Any lists of girls who cannot be on the same path with each other?
I know that Athena, Heidi and Mora can be on the same path. Anyone else?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Any lists of girls who cannot be on the same path with each other?
I know that Athena, Heidi and Mora can be on the same path. Anyone else?
there are like 10+ combinations of LIs and endings, just play the game and have fun

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
This game was something else, the graphics are very good, probably up there in the top. One of those rares vns where your choices actually matter, not sure how many endings there are and a shame we didn't get to see more of Adrian.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Just finished the four routes I focus (MASH, Val solo, Zenda Solo, Heidi x Athena) and they are all perfect! I especially love the post-pregnancy scenes in some of these routes, as too many AVNs only cover the pregnancy reveal or just big belly status. Even tho MASH is always my canon route, I have to say Heidi x Athena won me over as the perfect example of a combination of sexiness and wholesomeness. Really look forward to seeing the team's next game.

• Red Heart

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
As I found out during the years I am playing adult games the endings are the hardest part for a dev to make. That being said I want to compliment this dev for making by far one of the best ending I ever played!

I managed to play them all. Saving my two favourites, Sadie and Valeria for last. How I enjoyed all of the game! I invite the dev to start building the next one.

Please keep up the good work! And THANKS!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jurru and Slockie

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Thanks .. is there any update of ch5 only?
Yep, below. I used it this morning and everything was fine for me. Usual warnings are within the quoted post, however.

Bare Witness [Ch. 5] [AlterWorlds] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.4b -> Ch. 5 (v0.5) [3,29 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Universal Compressed: v0.4b -> Ch. 5 (v0.5) [945 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
As I found out during the years I am playing adult games the endings are the hardest part for a dev to make. That being said I want to compliment this dev for making by far one of the best ending I ever played!

I managed to play them all. Saving my two favourites, Sadie and Valeria for last. How I enjoyed all of the game! I invite the dev to start building the next one.

Please keep up the good work! And THANKS!
Heidi, Heidi and Sadie, Mora, Zenda, Sadie, Heidi and Athena. Those were really good, some better than other but all great regardless. Every ending with either Sadie or Heidi was great, and they weren't even my favorites LI's, Athena is.
Athena had the smartest resolution with Caprio tho. A lot of the others were super retarded.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Played my first save this morning, completing the MASH route. This one is very much a straight run to the end, I can only remember one choice to make - that being the initial fight or flight - so I presume that will be the case on other routes as well.

Despite that making me just a passenger, I really enjoyed this. I thought it gave good closure for these characters, although of course I'd be happy to see more of them! Some good nudity but only one real sex scene - with four girls all taking turns though, that still makes a decent amount of content. Not quite as varied and involved as the fivesome in Chapter 4, but still excellent. All told, a fitting end.

I'm going to space these out, as I should have started work an hour ago, but this evening or tomorrow I'll move on to my next save. Going in the order they appear in my save list, that means Val, so I'll pick her on the strength of recommendations in this thread.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes