DJ115

Jan 1, 2023
Well done !!! I just finished my first one, the end of Zenda, I admit I was expecting that but it still has a little something extra.
this game is not a normal VN it provides emotional attachments which are not negligible

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Heidi, Heidi and Sadie, Mora, Zenda, Sadie, Heidi and Athena. Those were really good, some better than other but all great regardless. Every ending with either Sadie or Heidi was great, and they weren't even my favorites LI's, Athena is.
Athena had the smartest resolution with Caprio tho. A lot of the others were super retarded.
Hi, can you tell me about the resolution in Athena's solo route? I don't plan on playing either Heidi or Athena's solo routes as I like seeing a pre-existing and solid lesbian couple last at the end, but what you said pigues my interest, as I have to agree that in all four routes I have played (MASH, HA, Val, Zenda) the resolutions are pretty underwhelming (especially in HA, which is a shame since this route's ending is my favorite)

Reactions: Azeroth67000

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Hi, can you tell me about the resolution in Athena's solo route? I don't plan on playing either Heidi or Athena's solo routes as I like seeing a pre-existing and solid lesbian couple last at the end, but what you said pigues my interest, as I have to agree that in all four routes I have played (MASH, HA, Val, Zenda) the resolutions are pretty underwhelming (especially in HA, which is a shame since this route's ending is my favorite)
The ones you played are the weakest ending in my opinion. The solo routes are good but Mora, Sadie and Heidi were really good and showed the passage of time and a better development of the relationship because of the kids to be honest.
Of all the endings, Heidi and Sadie were the best because of all the kids and the big jump of time showing that they are still a big happy family.
Athena ending was okay as it showed that they loved each other and the relationship progressed but it didn't have a really solid resolution in my opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ and NeoEros

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
It was such a romantic reunion for Val but I couldn't stop laughing when Shelby was shown. lmao.

Also, that line about "while your wife remains beautiful... you can see that time is taking its toll" just seems weird. I mean, I get that it's about living in the moment to enjoy things while you can, but it's been like 1 year maybe during said renders. Not exactly something you'd think about your new wife even if it's her 50th. IDK just caught me off guard with that line.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
For the people who are just as lazy as I am This is what I did during the endings. I am already for a long time playing with this amazing app.
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-urm-2-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

I got this screen and changed it after every ending. It went flawless gotten all the ending in one screen.

View attachment 3675855

For me it was a happy end!! :p:p:p
URM is amazing for any game, but for Bare Witness with so many paths and variables, it makes checking everything out a breeze!

DubstepSmite

Sep 5, 2019
Hello, I haven't played this game yet but have it on my list. Is this update final or might there be some fixes or additional end game content later?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
This is complete, so no more content as far as I'm aware. Hope you enjoy, I'm actually quite jealous.
True, imagine going in from the start again, knowing nothing.

Thank you. Well we will see if I have enough time to actually play it. I have this bad habit of starting multiple VNs instead of finishing them one by one.
Buddy, take your time with it, don't rush it. Savor it all. It will be worth it. There is something & someone in here for everyone. Enjoy the journey.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Thank you. Well we will see if I have enough time to actually play it. I have this bad habit of starting multiple VNs instead of finishing them one by one.
Well there's no rush, take your time. This game will require multiple playthroughs to see all of the paths. Honestly they are all worth a try. But Valeria is the best, just saying...

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Well there's no rush, take your time. This game will require multiple playthroughs to see all of the paths. Honestly they are all worth a try. But Valeria is the best, just saying...
Great minds think alike. (Well except for Val is the best, Val is great, but, I give that title to Heidi. LOL) :D

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
I am going to replay this again as this is finished. I wanted to know if there is a path where u can get Heidi, Athena and Sadie only? Not that big on Mora

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Yes, i've seen a lot of players saying Val has the best ending...majority even.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Okay, took a little time over lunch to play Val's ending. Val was never my favourite LI, and I was always a little unsure of her after that early outing, where she surprised MC with his real name. It's clear that there was real love there though, and it was very wholesome throughout the rest of the game, including this final chapter. The conflict resolution in this path was pretty much exactly as I expected from Val, and I think she deserved her moment there!

Probably the only two things I wasn't as keen on here were the baby-sized toddler, which was just odd—it's been mentioned a lot already about the constraints of getting these models to work for children, but damn, although she was cute, she was just too small, and I'm sure she actually shrank a bit too! The second thing was I thought the ending went on for maybe a little bit too long, but it was wholesome, and not boring, so it's hardly a complaint. Another really nice, fitting ending, and I'll just say that I loved Val's first appearance in Ch5, it really summed up the character she is!

Next up is Zenda, because she's now the only LI I've not seen in Ch5. I don't know if I'll do little summaries for all my saves, because that'll get boring, I'm sure, but I'll see what I have to say about this one when it's done.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I wanted to know if there is a path where u can get Heidi, Athena and Sadie only? Not that big on Mora
No, you can do HA, HS, HAM, MASH, and solos, but no HAS.

I know it comes down to circumstance as far as the game goes, but the one that surprises me is no AS. With Athena's incest fetish and how she loves Sadie and any Sadie action in the MASH path, I would probably have expected to see an Athena/Sadie throuple. It's a shame the opportunity to create one never arose...

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

I know it comes down to circumstance as far as the game goes, but the one that surprises me is no AS. With Athena's incest fetish and how she loves Sadie and any Sadie action in the MASH path, I would probably have expected to see an Athena/Sadie throuple. It's a shame the opportunity to create one never arose...
That surprised me too. I kinda just expected there would be one and a HAS too, they seemed to make sense. But you can't have everything.

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022

Oh, that's a bit of a bummer, I guess I'll just do MASH, I will most likely be replaying the game to check out the solo endings for Heidi and Athena, and one with them together

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes