Jan 17, 2021
Kind of a shame that by the end, none of the girls actually end up visibly pregnant for some preggo fun. Especially considering how much of a kink that is for several of the girls in the game. Great game, but still, bit of a letdown there.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Kind of a shame that by the end, none of the girls actually end up visibly pregnant for some preggo fun. Especially considering how much of a kink that is for several of the girls in the game. Great game, but still, bit of a letdown there.
I think Heidi does (I'd say on the dual path with Athena)

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
If you want pregnant and lots of babies try a Heidi and Sadie run. They also reveal in (i think) the HAM run that even though its a kink for them, they are all still taking the pill, until they reveal they don't, so you can really get them pregnant.

Jan 17, 2021
But why limit it to that? I mean I have a gallery unlock and I didn't see any preggo fun times going on. Maybe I missed it when I was skipping through just checking it out but I don't get why to limit it to that one ending, when the harem one very heavily emphasizes it. And not just for Heidi. Just feels like a missed opportunity is all.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
But why limit it to that? I mean I have a gallery unlock and I didn't see any preggo fun times going on. Maybe I missed it when I was skipping through just checking it out but I don't get why to limit it to that one ending, when the harem one very heavily emphasizes it. And not just for Heidi. Just feels like a missed opportunity is all.
They talk about it during sex as its a kink, for Sadie and Heidi especially. But that doesn't mean they actually want you to impregnate them right there and then. As I said above, it's revealed in one of my runs that they are all taking the pill.

Reactions: Maviarab

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I did that run earlier, no pregnancy on that path at all. So far, all of the endings I've played have finished with just the announcements (except for Val's run). I've not done Heidi/Sadie yet though, I know to expect further on that one.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
I did that run earlier, no pregnancy on that path at all. So far, all of the endings I've played have finished with just the announcements (except for Val's run). I've not done Heidi/Sadie yet though, I know to expect further on that one.
There's pregnancy on Heidi/Athena throuple path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JJ1960 and Kakasan

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I guess I just didn't understand what was going on in some sense....

I thought I was going to be w Heidi and Athena. Mc all in love w them etc......
Then all of a sudden they are gone from the game (Christmas shopping)
and I get stuck w the cousin. Not sure what/why....I didn't really want that one....oh well....
She can get pregnant, btw...

Never any mention of Heidi or Athena again...

Anywho.... Heck of a 3 year project! lol

Cheers

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I guess I just didn't understand what was going on in some sense....

I thought I was going to be w Heidi and Athena. Mc all in love w them etc......
Then all of a sudden they are gone from the game (Christmas shopping)
and I get stuck w the cousin. Not sure what/why....I didn't really want that one....oh well....
She can get pregnant, btw...

Never any mention of Heidi or Athena again...

Anywho.... Heck of a 3 year project! lol

Cheers
You probably tried to get Heidi, Athena and Sadie but that doesn't work without Mora.

Reactions: Forgotted

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Oh, gotcha, thanks

Yes I pissed off Mora.... lol
But.... Mora asked me to only be with her, that seemed like I would
drop Heidi and Athena.

Thanks
Cheers
You can get Heidi, Athena, Mora, and Sadie all together. But it's a little tricky. Need the right amount of points for each girl.

Reactions: Forgotted

Lumiscnt

Mar 21, 2022
Amazing, one of the best I've played, I'm buying this on Steam as soon as it's available - thank you for all your hard work, good luck on the next game!

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
You can get Heidi, Athena, Mora, and Sadie all together. But it's a little tricky. Need the right amount of points for each girl.
Thanks. In my defense....that was my first playthrough so I was all over the map, I'm sure.... lol

If/when I make another run at it I'll be able to fine tune things a bit I'd imagine.

Cheers!

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
OK first off Congratulations on an awesome job finished. This was my first AVN I tried and it got me hooked. I've played alot of others and this is still one of my top favs. Was disappointed in quite a few but when this one is your first, the bar gets set kinda high. Thanks for ruining most of the other ones for me guys ;) lol. Can't wait for the next one, keep up the good work.

Now I just finished the Val solo route. I only got one question about it, wtf did Nicole whisper to Val? She was asked twice and only to say tell ya later but never told dammit. I waited and waited to find out and even went back through just to see if I missed it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie
4.50 star(s) 238 Votes