Mod Ren'Py Bare Witness [Ch. 5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Review said:
The scene added to the "sancho gallery" which is pretty much a troll by Sancho is also pointless, and should not have been added, I play many VN games, but I will not use another Sancho mod.
Wow. Damn. That's a harsh review. I respect the opinion but I can't (and won't) do much about that though. I personally view the first scene in SanchoGallery to be both a celebration introduction to one of the most elaborately-coded scene galleries on the planet and also for some humor for those new to SanchoMod.

Oh well, can't please everyone. Good luck finding a better modded gallery across some of the most popular VN's ever though, you'll need it imo.

Jroc666

Oct 14, 2023
More like... how is it still. I bought two well marbled 8 pounders (let's not talk about cost, geez) along with trimmings for multiple sides. I sliced up one and had one of my emps come this afternoon to deliver to the other emps. I fed more than a handful of folks and they all text/called and said it was fantastic, didn't even need a knife, just melted through with a fork.

Not my first rodeo. I've been on teams that have placed at the annuals in H-town years ago. I've nothing against pulled pork but my briskets and ribeyes will make a preacher slap his own momma's ass. (not to brag :p).

But, right now it's time for a well-earned adult beverage refill. Cheers bud.
Got pics and how was the bark ?

Reactions: Otaku_Bob

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Got pics and how was the bark ?
No bud, I don't social media so I don't take pics of food (it's one of the reasons I quit SM many years ago, when I realized everyone was posting all that nonsense, as if the world gives a shit what someone ate for lunch :ROFLMAO:)... but since I sear before I wrap and low/slow for ~10-12hrs the bark and ring are as one would expect... it's the reason I'm a dry rub type of fella of course.

Reactions: Xythurr

pitao

May 18, 2023
Review said:
The scene added to the "sancho gallery" which is pretty much a troll by Sancho is also pointless, and should not have been added, I play many VN games, but I will not use another Sancho mod.
Wow. Damn. That's a harsh review. I respect the opinion but I can't (and won't) do much about that though. I personally view the first scene in SanchoGallery to be both a celebration introduction to one of the most elaborately-coded scene galleries on the planet and also for some humor for those new to SanchoMod.

Oh well, can't please everyone. Good luck finding a better modded gallery across some of the most popular VN's ever though, you'll need it imo.
Wow lol sensible much and poor sense of humor?!? yeah like we say here in Portugal, Can't please both Greeks and Trojans :ROFLMAO: I'll give my personal succinct review on that subject. First thing I do when I start a game modded by you is to watch the "troll" gallery video for the laughs. It is already a trademark imho

Reactions: Issikka

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
First thing I do when I start a game modded by you is to watch the "troll" gallery video for the laughs.
If I'm being honest I originally meant to update it's text per VN each update but... I only have so much humor and once I've been coding for hours on end so I never get around to it. Maybe I'll start that idea soon... like an Easter egg each update just for shits and giggles.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
It's the toughest, stringiest, fattiest part of the cow. Seared off like a steak, you'll dislocate your jawbone trying to eat it. Cooked properly though... it's meat ambrosia. Melt in your mouth, delicious, smoky heaven. By properly, I mean 8, 10 hours on the smoker. Nothing in the world is quite like a good smoked brisket. Also delicious is a good slow oven cooked Jewish grandma style brisket and onions if kosher is what you're going for.
Pass on the onions. Some things need onions but I so dislike the texture of onions that I've taken to grating it on a cheese grater(with the really small holes) in my homemade spaghetti and pizza sauces so I never bite into a piece of it(grating it turns it into a mushy paste).

Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
Sancho1969 It's my birthday today, and what a great birthday present for me, to see more of your excellent work! You're still the best modder on here. Keep up the amazing work!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: pitao

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Idk if I'm just super smooth brained but even using this mod I still cant find where I'm fucking up the MASH route.

It seems like it starts/ends with inviting or not inviting Mora in when she delivers pizza but I still dont get it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you go on after picking the first option you get to her meeting her ex, where it says if you go with her you cannot get MASH...so I chose I can't.

Then you get her sex scene and she just...doesnt show up anymore in the game. I just got get it.

*Edit* Oh, somehow I was short one point with Heidi, no idea how that happened as I always picked her options when available.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Idk if I'm just super smooth brained but even using this mod I still cant find where I'm fucking up the MASH route.

It seems like it starts/ends with inviting or not inviting Mora in when she delivers pizza but I still dont get it.

As you go on after picking the first option you get to her meeting her ex, where it says if you go with her you cannot get MASH...so I chose I can't.

Then you get her sex scene and she just...doesnt show up anymore in the game. I just got get it.

*Edit* Oh, somehow I was short one point with Heidi, no idea how that happened as I always picked her options when available.
I got it, and made a list of the choices I made getting there for another user a while back.

Bare Witness walkthrough to get the 5 person polyamorous relationship
Join her
Flirt
Ask for her number
Shake her hand
Investigate
Yes
Sure
Your choice(doesn't matter each choice gives you a point with a different girl down the line), personally I go vids cause A) While I have wide variety of interests obviously vids top the list and B) that's an athena point and I find those are rarer
Yes
Ask about the game
Visit Athena
Both of you
Sure
I'd love to hang out
I'll give it a shot
Probably not gonna happen
I'm glad she's here
Don't
I'll do it
Sure
Let's do it
Okay
Let it slide
Kiss her
Cum inside
Cancel date with Zenda
Invite her in(seems counterintuitive since you get a point each with heidi and athena for the other choice but inviting her in is what starts the heidi/athena/mora path)
Cum inide
Yes
Absolutely
Kiss her cheek
Hold her hand
Kiss her
Sure
Sure
Yeah
Sure
Get involved
Stay with her
I'd be happy to
Okay
That sounds fun
Yes
I've already fallen for you
Extricate yourself
Yes
Buy it for her
Of course
Yes
I'd love to
Cum inside
Of course
Not tonight
Tell the truth
Offer your sled
Yes
Inside
No, we're staying
It's okay
Inside

And that's it, straight up to the last choice of the latest update(don't know if those matter but thought I'd leave those in case they affect the epic 4some or epic 5some.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Thanx for the update, was looking forward to the next episode of this one. So far the mod is without issues for me

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Your first pic says everything:
1716844350146.png
You MUST have HamSandwich so get that first.
Once you have it then you will automatically get MashedPotatoes (a.k.a. MASH) after obtaining Sadie (of course, you need the "S") and then choose "Of course" on your other image. Done.

The red "Req:" is telling you what is required to get the preceding event variable (in this case being HamSandwhich) which is stricken out (has a strike through). Make sense now?

This is the massive advantage of playing a VN with a dynamic WT... it changes according to your playthrough to give you accurate info of what you will be awarded and what you won't be awarded.... and if not awarded what it takes to be awarded. That's the goal anyway.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Your first pic says everything:
View attachment 3677751
You MUST have HamSandwich so get that first.
Once you have it then you will automatically get MashedPotatoes (a.k.a. MASH) after obtaining Sadie (of course, you need the "S") and then choose "Of course" on your other image. Done.

The red "Req:" is telling you what is required to get the preceding event variable (in this case being HamSandwhich) which is stricken out (has a strike through). Make sense now?

This is the massive advantage of playing a VN with a dynamic WT... it changes according to your playthrough to give you accurate info of what you will be awarded and what you won't be awarded.... and if not awarded what it takes to be awarded. That's the goal anyway.
Yea, the "problem" and I use that word really loosely because it isnt a big deal, was the only options I can remember that I picked that didnt have Heidi points was the scene with val in the diner where you choose what you like to do, I picked games which didnt give me a Heidi point and when you can pick athena or heidi one evening and I again picked Athena not knowing you needed to hit a specific point total to get the MASH. It would have been nice to have some sort of notice that you had to pick at least one Heidi to get that route.

But like I said, not a big deal because you can just edit their points.

Reactions: Belly97

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I'll probably just set this off to the side, as it doesn't seem to want to work with my gamepad, which I prefer to sit back and use for these games, but other than that, your mod worked great. Thank you so very much for this!!!

IshidaUruy .

Mar 13, 2018
So i tried change variables in the end of episode 4 to see all endings without replaying all game, but it change nothing. Question is am i doing something wrong or does something doesn't work properly? Thanks in advance.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh! That worked. It's still weird tho, "S" works just fine with text on (with or without the mod),
it's just after the mod that screenshots stopped working on Hide mode.
FYI: Click the in-game help, it’s there. Also see the in-game SanchMod menu while at the main menu. Also see this thread’s FAQ. There’s a minimum of three places where this is explained. Change the screenshot key via SanchoCheats if desired.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes