Mod Ren'Py Bare Witness [Ch. 5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
In the Halloween scene, what happened? You need the right amount (15?) of Heidi points to make it work. If Heidi joined in and you ended up lying in the bed with both girls, I think it should be fine from there onwards. Otherwise, if you haven't crossed the points threshold, one of the girls (or both?) will tell you to stuff it and walk off.
Heidi joined and ended with both in bed with MC. Heidi talks about wanting to be there when MC takes Sadie's virginity so I thought it was weird that it wasn't mentioned when you went on the "Date" with Sadie that led to taking her virginity. You still have sex with Both Heidi and Athena the night before you are take by "Jed".

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Heidi joined and ended with both in bed with MC. Heidi talks about wanting to be there when MC takes Sadie's virginity so I thought it was weird that it wasn't mentioned when you went on the "Date" with Sadie that led to taking her virginity. You still have sex with Both Heidi and Athena the night before you are take by "Jed".
Hmm, can't remember specifically then, but presumably it's the Athena link? I admit I was focusing on the individual paths when I made my saves, so when I did Heidi/Sadie, I wasn't involved with any of the other girls.

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
Hi, I don't know where I'm going wrong here. Trying for the Heidi/Sadie path. I got the Halloween scene with both but it went south somewhere because when I get to the part where the witsec picks them up it's just Sadie solo from there. I tried a couple different things but both times it has gone from your evening with Heidi and Athena to the witsec pickup and Sadie solo like in that "sleep" I've completely forgotten that they are also my GF's! Is it a complete Heidi/Sadie trio run? I've tried cutting different LI's to get the right mix but Athena is pretty much a given with Heidi or at least should be. Yes I got the 5some ending. Been at this for a few days trying to get all the endings and figure out how to get what! I hated myself when I broke-up with all 4 to be with Zenda but she is apparently a solo run regardless. Sorry off topic! Sadie and Heidi; give me a clue what to do to get the couple or thrupple ending with Sadie please?
You are using the mod right? You can always "cheat" the points and paths in the cheats window (C quick key) but if you don't wanna do that, I also don't like to use it, maybe only in the love points and even that I avoid it, maybe only on Heidi points for later the dance contest thing I think you need 19 Heidi points to win it, you can always check in the pizza night (chapter 2) if you invite Mora in you get +2 Heidi and +2 Athena and you should be fine because you don't enter Athena path, but if you don't invite Mora in you get a choice window with 2 options, Keep going option will make you enter on AthenaHeidi official and don't do that but the other option Stop them says clearly in the mod that is a requirement for HeidiSadie path.

I'm sorry I can't help further (and sorry if my explanation is confusing lol I just woke up) because I'm playing all 11 path ending chapter by chapter and right now I'm starting chapter 3 in all the 11 saves paths. I played all the 4 chapters 1 year ago but decided to erase all my saves including the persistent files (and start from scratch since the game is completed) so I can see all the dialogue/screens I didn't see in other paths but still can skip all that I already saw in previous paths played. Just avoid any Athena choices that lead to her path, stick only on solo Heidi and Sadie paths and HeidiSadie path choices (and points for both also except ones that lead to an undesired path). I guess that is the way to do it but Sancho1969 probably can explain better from chapter 3+.

Edit: What I do in each save path is sticking to pure paths so any choice that opens an undesired path I won't chose it but I still chose love point choices that don't say I enter an undesired path, even Valeria (my favorite) I refuse her in all the paths except my pure Solo Valeria path even though (not sure was 1 year ago I played) I can "break up" with her later but I prefer not to risk it, I simply don't want to repeat any path I may mess up lol

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sadie and Heidi; give me a clue what to do to get the couple or thrupple ending with Sadie please?
Give me a bit. Everything you are asking is detailed in the in-game guide but I'll throw you a bone. It requires me to write a rather descriptive post so it'll take me a few minutes to type. Standby...

FYI: My gut tells me you can't get the rather simple HS pathing since you likely have the HA pathing which takes priority.

Last edited:

pitao

May 18, 2023
Hmm, can't remember specifically then, but presumably it's the Athena link? I admit I was focusing on the individual paths when I made my saves, so when I did Heidi/Sadie, I wasn't involved with any of the other girls.
Exactly, I do the same, it seems the best way not to screw up hehe and still get most the content and less jealousy and drama and break ups lol

pitao

May 18, 2023
FYI: My gut tells me you can't get the rather simple HS pathing since you likely have the HA pathing with takes priority.
Yeah I had the same feeling that was why one of my "confusing" advices were to stick only on H or S or HS path choices.

Edit: OK time to start chapter 3 in each path hehe starting on my main MASH path save. I'll check the thread later when I take a break in case someone need additional help or advice.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sadie and Heidi; give me a clue what to do to get the couple or thrupple ending with Sadie please?
You have two questions here. I'll help you break it down.

The only possible couple in that scenario is HS, the only throuple in that scenario is... none (S/H don't share a throuple of any kind, for them to both be a part of a larger group then you'd have to play for MASH).

1) For some reference, here's the overall paths possibility summary I wrote to another user with a similar case. I'll place in a spoiler just in case:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Also for reference here's all the possible routes and preggos summarized. IMPORTANT: you can only have one of these Solo/Combo routes at the end BUT all Combo routes require some of the other routes as their respective perquisites. Within these are the acronyms I always try to adhere to to eliminate confusion:
3) Finally you can reference this post that outlines a Zenda pathing to give you an idea of how the ChoiceGuide works and provides you info about what will and won't be awarded to assist your particular playthrough goal(s).

Now, for the first question being HS pathing.
The total prerequisites are going into Ch3:
Now for the second question you had being throuple (which doesn't exist), so the closest is MASH.
The total prerequisites are going into Ch3:
Sadie relationship
HAM(sandwich)

Search this thread of the VN's thread for my post I've made regarding obtaining it, I made more than a few, most significantly where that fork actually takes place is noted here (a post I made in the VN's thread).

Reactions: haooni and pitao

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
BTW: I’m currently in a power outage due to this afternoon’s storms. I can barely type on this damn phone so my assistance is very limited right now.
Besides Tuesday for 8hrs and Wednesday evening for 14hrs, I might go down again. We have severe storms rolling through yet again so if I go dark on the site you'll know why... power interruptions are expanding rapidly:
1717158782328.png

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
The only possible couple in that scenario is HS, the only throuple in that scenario is... none (S/H don't share a throuple of any kind, for them to both be a part of a larger group then you'd have to play for MASH).
Just to be a dick, technically HS is a throuple because you (the MC) are the third part of it :geek:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just to be a dick, technically HS is a throuple because you (the MC) are the third part of it :geek:
Indeed. Of course I was attempting to use the terminology the poster made with his original questions, so I used it regardless. He'll know what's what after reading my reply I'm sure. Without the mod I could see these routes being a PITA crap shoot though, no doubt... throuples or not.

• Haha
Reactions: mintymuz

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Indeed. Of course I was attempting to use the terminology the poster made with his original questions, so I used it regardless. He'll know what's what after reading my reply I'm sure. Without the mod I could see these routes being a PITA crap shoot though, no doubt... throuples or not.
Yeah, there's a bit of nuance to getting on some pathways. Really easy to do when you know how, ridiculously easy to miss if you don't. It's one of the reasons I think the game works really well.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's one of the reasons I think the game works really well.
Yes, it's pretty damn good including the way it's coded (although complex at times). I didn't work consistently with the dev team in the late game but did mid-game and the collaboration was a pleasant one. I'd compare the playability and my personal experience with the devs on par with that I have with "Chasing Sunsets" and its team... another twisty pathing VN that's coded with a stable foundation. There's other VN's with complex routing but many just don't have the most solid foundations which is likely why I find so many bugs within them constantly tbh.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Yeah, there's a bit of nuance to getting on some pathways. Really easy to do when you know how, ridiculously easy to miss if you don't. It's one of the reasons I think the game works really well.
Yeah the game have plenty of repeatability with all the tiny nuances of it and isn't a very large extended game what makes the repeats not so long and tedious and you get little different scenes/dialogue if you chose a bit different choices here and there. For now I just want to watch every pure path ending and later who knows in 1 year (-/+) if have nothing to play, I'll just replay it blind with most mod options turned off. I'll still like to use all the time the dialogue box turned off with text outline at 3-4 hehe
God bless the epic Sancho mods and their flexibility lmao

pitao

May 18, 2023
I'd compare the playability and my personal experience with the devs on par with that I have with "Chasing Sunsets" and its team...
Another great game I follow playing with your mod. It is nice that you do colabs with other devs, some days ago I was about to ask you why you weren't partnering with some big VN/game project because from my POV you seem to have some "sick" maddening coding skills (I'm a almost zero in coding/programming though, even though I had Introduction to Pascal at university 30 years ago when was studying Physics engineering).
But it seemed pretentious of me to ask you such a question. My personal wish was that you and Classy Lemon colab in their Projekt Passion game, you are both great buds and funny as hell and as you already know coding isn't their forte, like most devs out there, they usually have great rendering/animation and/or writing skills and most lack in the coding part and that is normal.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
2) Also for reference here's all the possible routes and preggos summarized. IMPORTANT: you can only have one of these Solo/Combo routes at the end BUT all Combo routes require some of the other routes as their respective perquisites. Within these are the acronyms I always try to adhere to to eliminate confusion:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I had a save where I had the Maddie threesome (and creampie) and after playing my "clean" Zenda save, I skipped through that "dirty" one. There wasn't a single bit of changed dialogue (edit= in chapter 5) between the two. So it appears that beyond personal feelings of the player, nothing you do with Maddie makes the blindest bit of difference (which is odd considering there's a specific "Cum in Maddie" counter in the game stats).

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I had a save where I had the Maddie threesome (and creampie) and after playing my "clean" Zenda save, I skipped through that "dirty" one. There wasn't a single bit of changed dialogue between the two. So it appears that beyond personal feelings of the player, nothing you do with Maddie makes the blindest bit of difference (which is odd considering there's a specific "Cum in Maddie" counter in the game stats).
There's a difference but the Zen end is the same regardless. Zen is not a fan of sharing and the dialogue reflects this throughout until the final Mad scene (there's two Mad lewds total BTW). So, as far as endings see my post above "1)". For paths see my post above "2)". Paths and endings are not defined the same way, they consolidate at the beginning of Ch5.

Reactions: Elhemeer

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
There's a difference but the Zen end is the same regardless. Zen is not a fan of sharing and the dialogue reflects this throughout until the final Mad scene (there's two Mad lewds total BTW). So, as far as endings see my post above "1)". For paths see my post above "2)". Paths and endings are not defined the same way, they consolidate at the beginning of Ch5.
Oh yes, I meant no change as far as Chapter 5 goes, but I didn't make that clear at all :LOL: Thanks for dotting the 'i' and crossing the 't' on that one!

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I lost power about three hours ago so I'm just now catching up. I have another VN update that will go live in about an hour or so. So I'll be mostly in it's thread for a while. Ping if needed otherwise I gotta get busy (time is running out).

Reactions: mintymuz
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes