ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
If you're speaking of the "movie night" as far as BAM! then you have choice there. To get the 8th Athena Love point you have to tell her "It's not just her I like" referencing Heidi. So, I don't know how folks can misread that tbh. I'm a simple redneck and I can see clearly to get Athena to enough point to be in a relp with her the MC has to flirt and make it known that he's interested. It's the only way the math adds up if I'm being honest. But whatever, I'm not here to debate, just helping folks out while I code on yet another VN and sippin' whiskies.
No, I'm talking about the opportunity to spend the day with Athena/leave her and go to your room after she injures her ankle in Chapter 3. I assure you it's entirely possible to have 8+ relp with Athena by then even if you never did anything overtly sexual, in which case spending time tending to her locks you in to her solo path; that's precisely what happened to me on my first run. Of course being the seasoned, min/max gamer that I am, I just reloaded and left her alone in her moment of need. :p

Now I suppose you could argue the MC can always back out of her solo path in Chapter 4 (rather than break poor Heidi's heart), but I can see why someone might want to clarify the situation before it gets to that point.

• Haha
Reactions: DirtyMario

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just sharing a thought about the one part of the game I actually wish was different.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, love the game, and am looking forward to the final chapter and the next one these two bring us.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Heh, I'm the opposite. I just can't take harems seriously. I need that one on one connection to the character to care about the game; maybe a one on two connection if it's really well done.
Same tbh.
I still do the path if the scenes are good just to see them (and they are in this game) but harems are always the goofy option to me. There are a million reasons why it would never shake out this way in a real relationship. Still appreciate every game that includes the option.
For the canon playthrough I just focus on Athena solo because she's the cutest and the most wholesome, fight me. :BootyTime:

Reactions: ename144

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No, I'm talking about the opportunity to spend the day with Athena/leave her and go to your room after she injures her ankle in Chapter 3. I assure you it's entirely possible to have 8+ relp with Athena by then even if you never did anything overtly sexual, in which case spending time tending to her locks you in to her solo path; that's precisely what happened to me on my first run. Of course being the seasoned, min/max gamer that I am, I just reloaded and left her alone in her moment of need. :p

Now I suppose you could argue the MC can always back out of her solo path in Chapter 4 (rather than break poor Heidi's heart), but I can see why someone might want to clarify the situation before it gets to that point.
Hmmm. well, by Ch3 yes, the movie night is in Ch2 so there's our difference except... movie night is still the key for most folks I reckon. If the player has more HeidiLove than AthenaLove (7 is the key balance factored) by Ch2's movie night, then it's nothing to stay out of Athena's path really. If the player has less than 7 love on either Heidi or Athena during the movie event then no "threesome"... so that's technically the first "scene" by my account. I'll give you that I don't have the project open at the moment since I'm working on another VN (which is trying to test my sanity).

As far as breaking Heidi's heart w/out Athena... that all depends on further developments as that occurs only on HeidiSolo.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi,
The 4th scene from the end of the gallery is Heidi and Sadie? How can it be unlocked?
That scene is after the "date" with Sadie in Ch4, prerequisite is being on the Heidi/Sadie pathing. No other way to view it, it must include that path.

Edit: FYI: At the start of Ch4 if you have HAM along with HS pathing then the HS path is shutdown. Fair warning. Here's those deets for folks who think I might be full of shit:
Python:
if hamsandwichofficial == True:  # SanchoNote: HAM kills HESA (Heidi/Sadie)
    $ heidiofficial = False
    $ athenaofficial = False
    $ moraofficial = False
    $ hesa_path = False  # this is the pre-Ch4 Heidi/Sadie

if hesa_path == True:  # if not HAM then Heidi/Sadie variable gets a new name
    $ heidisadie = True  # new name see next SanchoNote for the gallery

# This is the label for that gallery scene:
label heidisadie:
    if heidisadie == True:  # this means if there's no Heidi/Sadie path then no scene for you.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2019
Is there a way to somehow end with Mora, Athena, and Heidi? Mora solo is brilliant, Athena/Heida is brilliant, but the way things end with Mora if you don't choose exclusive (to not end AH) is heartbreaking and I hate it.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Is there a way to somehow end with Mora, Athena, and Heidi? Mora solo is brilliant, Athena/Heida is brilliant, but the way things end with Mora if you don't choose exclusive (to not end AH) is heartbreaking and I hate it.
Yeah, when folks refer to HAM here, that's that combo of women. Trick is to have all threes affection at certain levels before when Mora delivers food.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Man, it's so hard to be nice to Heidi if you're not involved with her ... she has the most devastating hurt faces.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I got Athena during Heidi solo. Might want to check your algorithm
Bud, by the end of Ch4 that's impossible unless you have a combo path (explained at the end). HeidiOfficial is awarded in Ch3 during the "dance practice event". Once that's obtained if any other combo path is also obtained by the end of Ch3 then HeidiOfficial is converted to False at the beginning of Ch4. During the course of Ch4 if you still have any other solo path as well (such as AthenaOfficial) then it's flagged as False. You simply cannot have HeidiExclusive (Heidi's converted solo in Ch4) and AthenaExclusive (Athena's converted solo in Ch4) simultaneously. It's impossible unless you physically alter the code.

The absolutely only ways to have both Heidi and Athena together in any route is via the combo routes: Heidi/Athena (HA), Heidi/Athena/Mora (HAM), or Mora/Athena/Sadie/Heidi (MASH). On any solo route it is simply impossible. I've checked the code, I'm not the dev, but I have the most advanced mod for the VN on the planet and spent hundreds of hours over the course of the VN's production to date analyzing and enhancing the VN's features. You can trust me on this.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Man, it's so hard to be nice to Heidi if you're not involved with her ... she has the most devastating hurt faces.
Brother, then don't deploy a HeidiExclusive playthrough if you feel that way... it's the heaviest of them all imho. It's rough bud.

Luka 210

Dec 18, 2021
Hey, a question what should I do to be on the "Valeria-Heidi-Athena" route or is it not possible?
I have the option of pregnancy with Valeria, but I cannot continue the relationship, what should I do?
PS: sorry if there are mistakes my english is not very good

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Brother, then don't deploy a HeidiExclusive playthrough if you feel that way... it's the heaviest of them all imho. It's rough bud.
Oh ... I decided I wasn't even going to try after I did Athena's solo ... this time I did Zenda's route, and even with your mod and knowing what might be coming, I try to play a certain way ... which meant I had to cancel Halloween.

I now have to decide if I'm going to try Val's route or just finish the final chapter with MASH, Z and A.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh ... I decided I wasn't even going to try after I did Athena's solo ... this time I did Zenda's route, and even with your mod and knowing what might be coming, I try to play a certain way ... which meant I had to cancel Halloween.

I now have to decide if I'm going to try Val's route or just finish the final chapter with MASH, Z and A.
Well, personal opinion of course, Val is a must... but I'm partial to her as I'm vested in her outcome in my personal playthrough of the VN... so again, just personal opinion of course.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey, a question what should I do to be on the "Valeria-Heidi-Athena" route or is it not possible?
I have the option of pregnancy with Valeria, but I cannot continue the relationship, what should I do?
PS: sorry if there are mistakes my english is not very good
Translate this for help on what routes are available to you bud. Valeria is solo only FWIW. Regards.

Reactions: Luka 210

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, personal opinion of course, Val is a must... but I'm partial to her as I'm vested in her outcome in my personal playthrough of the VN... so again, just personal opinion of course.
I probably will, but I needed a couple days between A and Z ... Z wasn't as traumatic as A, so I might tackle V tomorrow ...

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes