Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sounds more like you're just a hater of the MC. The MC can be bit of an ass, depending on your choices. Which means it's the player makin him an ass. You're also very critical of the solo paths, while basically praising the poly path. I mean you liked the fact that Heidi's dad was annoyed at the MC for somethin that wasn't/isn't his fault. That proves you're not a fan of the MC. Just my 2cents.

Bro, you're basing your decision on the words of someone who clearly doesn't like the MC. Plus, anyone who has stated that the MC acted like an ass, it was due to their own choices. But it's your choice.
Does that mean there is an option not to say that Val is showing her age and not sleep with another girl?

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So, when Mora meets Mara I got the vibe that Mara is from another game. One, is that true, and two, which game is Mara in? Because it's a great model.

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
Multiple wifes seems like alot of work lol, you basically have to be a human dildo to make it work :HideThePain:
It's a group marriage. They're all married to each other, instead of one man having multiple wives. They could service each other with or without Jackson.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Does that mean there is an option not to say that Val is showing her age and not sleep with another girl?
Technically it's the narrator, and it's not quite saying she's showing her age (yes, I know, it's semantics, but...) "... because neither of you are getting any younger. And while your wife remains beautiful, you can see that time is taking its toll." But to give a solid answer, no neither of those are choice based, they are in Val's ending regardless.

Seriously, Val is towards the bottom of my LI list for this game, and I'm still arguing in defence of her path as the best ending. Fair play, devs, fair play.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Technically it's the narrator, and it's not quite saying she's showing her age (yes, I know, it's semantics, but...) "... because neither of you are getting any younger. And while your wife remains beautiful, you can see that time is taking its toll." But to give a solid answer, no neither of those are choice based, they are in Val's ending regardless.

Seriously, Val is towards the bottom of my LI list for this game, and I'm still arguing in defence of her path as the best ending. Fair play, devs, fair play.
Thank again friend. It just irked me that the mc would think something like that.
I think I'll stick to the poly path. it's most likely the canon ending anyway.

Reactions: TonyMurray

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023

Theres no way I'm not going with Val for best ending, one word that ass.

Not apologizing for using the small head instead of the big one

Reactions: TonyMurray

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Thank again friend. It just irked me that the mc would think something like that.
I think I'll stick to the poly path. it's most likely the canon ending anyway.
Yeah, I read it more as Val is 21 (was it?) years older than MC and as she gets older, she starts to feel that age gap a bit more, e.g., being sad when her 50th comes around and her with an otherwise young family. To be fair, she still looks great for it, the only real difference I noticed was a greying of her hair (which MC was also starting to get).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A couple I keep noticing (because you can't not):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure if serious here?

If serious, this is why we need the facepalm emoji back......

Random girl in the gym just happens to be one of the main LI's ..... the one you meet right at the start of the game on the train.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm not sure if serious here?

If serious, this is why we need the facepalm emoji back......

Random girl in the gym just happens to be one of the main LI's ..... the one you meet right at the start of the game on the train.
Pretty sure that was an intentional Zenda slam ...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
He was answering your question of "no clue which path you are on" :LOL:
(y)
Well I was referring to Becky on the MASH path,Not sure who you were referring to.
YOU were reacting to a photo from the Book Store scene only available on Mora's (or HAM/MASH) path, and you SPECIFICALLY said you didn't know where THAT was from. Becky (whom you then hinted at as an addendum to the statement made on the post of the image you commented on) is ALSO from Mora's path btw ... she's the one person from the gaming group that apparently wasn't in line with ghosting Mora, so my answer was still valid. :p

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes