HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
played through all the permutations of the MASH girls, solo routes included.

there were tons of times when the text didn't match what was happening in the render, even though the render is made specifically for the line of text. it's really immersion breaking for me.
the emotional scenes during chapter 1 to 4 didn't really hit at all, except maybe for Val, so those text/image mismatch would ruin even more those moments. it's as if the writer and artist don't communicate when they do a scene, and the artist barely read the script when making the renders.
at least, the emotional stuff was much better during the endings in chapter 5.

but I understand now why people here said "came for the harem, stayed for Val" :D it was tough refusing her every time to stay focused on other girls.
it was also quite tough to break up Athena and Heidi to get their solo routes, which is why it's disappointing that we didn't get a single scene showing what they become if MC doesn't choose any of them. Actually a smal epilogue for each girl would have been nice, just to show what they become if MC doesn't influence their lives, just one or two renders and a few lines, no need for NTR where they end up with someone else, just their job and happiness, if they stick together or that kind of thing.

Heidi is the driving force behind any sharing, it's really her harem and MC is in it. MC is the bait and Heidi really reels them in. toying with that idea during some of the endings was really clever. and it raises the question of casual encounters for them all. if they would be ok to include one more just for fun occasionally or if the feelings are really important to potentially allow a new member. Athena was a bit annoyed, and Mora was very upset when Sadie was revealed, but the scene with Becky might have shown that their views and openness could have changed ?

I didn't do a dedicated Val run yet, so i'm not 100% sure, but it seems Nicole doesn't get any backstory or real character development. she might have been open to join the harem from time to time just for fun.

would have been interesting to see how kids could grow up in the full MASH household, with them being at at their most sexual and horny all day long. would that create new dynamics ?
also, the LI's reaction to Val's kid and MC's explanations could have been fun :D

on her solo route, we don't get any detail on how Sadie going back to her family and what she told them. MC's mom calling him suggests that Sadie revealed the incest, but it's pure speculation. also her giving MC's number to his mom without any warning to him that she would call is kind of a small betrayal. the whole ending was nice and wholesome up until that point which ruined it quite a bit.

the throuple ending for Athena seems to be the only one where she accepts to have kids. does this mean it is her ideal route ?
though it's the one that shows her furthest into the future, so she may changed her mind in the other endings too, especially the solo one where her parents might want some grandkids if there was a a time jump of several years. :)

what the fuck is wrong with Heidi's mom hitting on MC that much ? :D

and it might just be me, but I found that some of the NPCs were actually more beautiful than most of the main LI :D like the barista girl for example. Are they tests for the next game ? or even potential LI for that game ? :)

the LIs with the writing I found to be the more refined and interesting were Athena and Val. and coincidently, they have the most lewd scenes in chapter 5 solo routes. are they the devs' favorites ? :D

by the way, in several endings, the Dean is named White instead of Walsh.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022

Heyo,

Slock here. Storm already said his gracious thank you's so I just wanted to be real quick and thank each and every single person that has supported us over the last 3+ years. It's truly been incredible, and such a fun experience. The response to BW has been so overwhelming and unexpected so I really can't thank you guys enough. Again, thank you so so so so so so so so much. I love you guys.

Update on the future:

Okay now that Bare Witness is finished, I had planned to go back and remake Chapter 1 before we put it on Steam. I'm not doing that anymore. I really didn't enjoy remaking every single scene and render from scratch and I had a constant feeling of guilt as I wasn't starting work on Heaven's Door. Having said that there is a good amount of work that needs to be done before we can put it on Steam and that is currently our main priority. We're going to power through this and then switch on over to Heaven's Door for good.

After BW is on Steam, 100% of our focus is going to be on Heaven's Door. We currently have a decent amount of Love Interest's made, but still have some remaining so that's going to be our first order of business. Once we power through that we'll move onto creating the environments and side characters and then we should be ready to roll. So we're hoping to get to work on that soon, and we'll let you know as soon as we get there.

That's all I gotta say for now, I've been yapping too much. Once again, thank you all so so so so so so so much, it truly means the absolute world and we look forward to creating Heaven's Door.

Love ya'll.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I've got to say that this game has some highly detailed and beautiful images and animations. Thank you.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

Heyo,

Slock here. Storm already said his gracious thank you's so I just wanted to be real quick and thank each and every single person that has supported us over the last 3+ years. It's truly been incredible, and such a fun experience. The response to BW has been so overwhelming and unexpected so I really can't thank you guys enough. Again, thank you so so so so so so so so much. I love you guys.

Update on the future:

Okay now that Bare Witness is finished, I had planned to go back and remake Chapter 1 before we put it on Steam. I'm not doing that anymore. I really didn't enjoy remaking every single scene and render from scratch and I had a constant feeling of guilt as I wasn't starting work on Heaven's Door. Having said that there is a good amount of work that needs to be done before we can put it on Steam and that is currently our main priority. We're going to power through this and then switch on over to Heaven's Door for good.

After BW is on Steam, 100% of our focus is going to be on Heaven's Door. We currently have a decent amount of Love Interest's made, but still have some remaining so that's going to be our first order of business. Once we power through that we'll move onto creating the environments and side characters and then we should be ready to roll. So we're hoping to get to work on that soon, and we'll let you know as soon as we get there.

That's all I gotta say for now, I've been yapping too much. Once again, thank you all so so so so so so so much, it truly means the absolute world and we look forward to creating Heaven's Door.

Love ya'll.
Thank you so much for Bare Witness. Outstanding from start to finish. Hours and hours of very enjoyable time spent living in your world.
Looking forward to Heaven's Door.
soexcited.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I just wanted to say thank you for the lovely gift you've given us with this ending. So many beautiful renders, funny dialog and wonderful plot finishers. Bare Witness is my favorite AVN. Hands down. I can't think of how you could possibly wrap things up better. It's like telling us all that you love us.

I'm not worthy. Thank you, thank you and thank you for sharing your gifts and dedication. Well done and endless congratulations. Cheers mates.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
So after playing all ending I could say that the dev's favorites are Valeria & Sadie isn't it, the quality and contents of their solo scenes/endings doesn't compare to other LI. I just hope that the next game, we could finally see MC's mom and probably get some content with her too judging by the looks of her lips she looks like a hot milf.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So after playing all ending I could say that the dev's favorites are Valeria & Sadie isn't it, the quality and contents of their solo scenes/endings doesn't compare to other LI. I just hope that the next game, we could finally see MC's mom and probably get some content with her too judging by the looks of her lips she looks like a hot milf.
Well, it's possible she could be a character, but she won't be that game's MC's mom ...
Thought you ought to know Harry Potter.gif

evilmike247

Feb 15, 2023
Given Athena's incest fetish, I'm mildly surprised there wasn't an Athena/Sadie ending. Or at the very least, since Heidi was the polyamorous glue holding all the throuple+ dynamics together, an ASH ending.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Val is supposed to be super smart, but when she ran her background check, she should have stopped once she began to piece to first hints together. she went further to satisfy her curiosity risking both MC's and his father's lives. even worse, when she revealed to MC that she knows everything, it's incredibly stupid. at the very least, it's a huge gamble. she pulls a "hey trust me bro", she plays with his life, his actual life and his life circumstances, and those of his father.
there should have been a choice there. fight then leave, flee asap, and listen/trust her.
just like there was a choice during Zenda's first date when she danced with the other guy and let him make moves on her in front of MC. it's obviously a test but choosing to leave her right there and then can also be made with confidence. refusing to be tested/played with, refusing to continue hanging out with a slut that goes for the first guy after just two minutes (even if it's "just" a test). Even if Zenda insults MC by comparing him to a scared child, it can be argued that she does it out of anger and frustration, trying to get back control of the situation, and doing the rejection instead of recognizing that she was rejected. :D

back to Val, if MC followed the rules, like he is supposed to, no matter what she claims, he would lose another year of school and would have to be put through all the process again, with his father. Ruining both their new lives. She is lucky that MC dumped all his emotional panic on Sadie before, and that helped him stay cool in that moment. though it would have made more sense, if MC did panic a bit and yelled at her that she just ruined his and his father's lives. she deserves some kind of consequences for the series of stupid choices she made. from MC's POV, it's the third person that knows his real name, and the second that knows his whole situation. it's not safe if even one person knows, but now three people know, it's definitely not safe anymore. thankfully for her, MC thinks with his dick and doesn't have post nut clarity xD

In her ending, she asked MC to wear dark clothes, and he puts on a light sweater xD and she doesn't notice or ask him to change... WTF ?
and Sam looked like she had Athena's face with Val's body :D i'm surprised she was not a choice. val's fans might rage over the idea of being forced to cheat on val xD
the proposal scene might have been a bit too mundane. after all those years apart, I would think MC would go for something big, or involve their kid in it somehow. he could also have popped the question for their reunion.

When MC gets the call from Caprio, there is an easy solution. record the call. then MC has evidence that Caprio will kill the Dean, he can tell him as much, which would prevent Caprio from killing the Dean. everybody with half a brain knows Caprio will want to kill the Dean no matter what with or without MC coming anyway. then send that recording to the Outfit to show them that Caprio is creating loose ends by himself, becoming a loose end himself for the Family. they should deal with him themselves if the cops manage to fail his arrest for kidnapping and all the other charges...

For Zenda, there is a single question that never got answered: why the hell did she choose to go to PCA ? she could have been accepted anywhere in the world, in the most prestigious academies/schools/universities...
Zenda's route was a good idea but it didn't feel as complete as the other routes. I think the idea was that she would be the strong woman behind her great man, but having her show her soft and romantic sides more openly and freely would have make it more interesting, and would enhance her moments rather than them being subdued. dropping subtle hints only made it like a long tease without any payoff in the end. She is also the only one that never gets a proposal scene :D she carries the whole relationship herself.

there is a small "bug" in chapter 4. if you are on val's and zenda's path, when they each want to spend a weekend with MC, if you choose to accept val over zenda but agree to focus on zenda afterwards, the ski weekend still happens. the code only checks if we are still on her path and there is no breakup flag. it should check if we also accepted val's weekend.
and, there is no breakup scene for zenda if we choose the other girls over her at the end, though i'm not sure it's possible to keep her that long, except for val. maybe with mora or sadie solo routes, it's possible ?

Given Athena's incest fetish, I'm mildly surprised there wasn't an Athena/Sadie ending. Or at the very least, since Heidi was the polyamorous glue holding all the throuple+ dynamics together, an ASH ending.
a kink or a fetish is not enough to build a relationship :) athena would only be open to the idea if heidi is there. sadie would pretty much accept anything though, so yeah an ASH ending should have been possible.

regarding Mora's endings

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she is opened to butt stuff to begin with, but in MASH, she has many other options and sources of pleasure, she could warm up to the idea over time after seeing sadie liking it so much. because MASH ending isn't that far in the future. she only just graduated.
her solo route shows the couple much further down the line, so spicing it up in the bedroom is something that will come up, especially when she basically has everything that she can hope for. her love, free from danger, getting their life back, going back to her hometown and away from the place she didn't like and was forced to live in, having an art gallery showcasing her work...

Valeria for sure (it almost felt like the writer wanted to make a personal point on the topic of age gap), but going by number of lewd scenes, i would say Athena rather than Sadie. and Sadie's final scene ends a bit on a sour note, at least to me, even if it's open ended. MC wanted to check on his mom during the whole game, but he was not ready to get that call, have a talk, especially if it involves incest and having a kid with his cousin. Sadie gave his number without asking for his consent, even if she does it out of love and care to get him out of his comfort zone, and she kept him in the dark about the whole trip back home

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Valeria for sure (it almost felt like the writer wanted to make a personal point on the topic of age gap), but going by number of lewd scenes, i would say Athena rather than Sadie. and Sadie's final scene ends a bit on a sour note, at least to me, even if it's open ended. MC wanted to check on his mom during the whole game, but he was not ready to get that call, have a talk, especially if it involves incest and having a kid with his cousin. Sadie gave his number without asking for his consent, even if she does it out of love and care to get him out of his comfort zone, and she kept him in the dark about the whole trip back home
Well, it's like quantity versus quality. Athena sure have lots of lewd scenes but it's short, though I like the beach and the dark cabin room it's so intimate and rare , so it's such a shame that it feels like a quickie in a dark alley compare to Sadie which has fewer lewd scenes but long and satisfying

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Well, it's like quantity versus quality. Athena sure have lots of lewd scenes but it's short, though I like the beach and the dark cabin room it's so intimate and rare , so it's such a shame that it feels like a quickie in a dark alley compare to Sadie which has fewer lewd scenes but long and satisfying
it's not just the quantity of lewd scenes though, like i said. Sadie's final scene didn't sit right with me. there are still lots of unresolved stuff there. also, there is some missing explanation : Sadie's job. it's not ideal once their kid is born. does she travel all alone afterwards while MC raises their kid alone too? or does she change/quit job? :) Athena solo route might lack a kid, but it feels more complete

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes