TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
the proposal scene might have been a bit too mundane. after all those years apart, I would think MC would go for something big, or involve their kid in it somehow. he could also have popped the question for their reunion.[/ISPOILER]
I thought that too, it was a bit weird. But a few seconds later I remembered it was the bar where they first met and Val took him home, so it had sentimental value, and I thought it was a good fit, even if it didn't seem that romantic to an outsider.

Reactions: HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I thought that too, it was a bit weird. But a few seconds later I remembered it was the bar where they first met and Val took him home, so it had sentimental value, and I thought it was a good fit, even if it didn't seem that romantic to an outsider.
indeed, the location is appropriate, but MC just put the box on the table. no getting down on one knee, no build up, nothing. Nicole kinda ruins it a bit too, MC might felt forced to do it then instead of waiting for a better moment or it could be viewed as if Nicole reminded him. Val is not big on theatrics and does not seek attention, so it works/fits overall, but it felt a bit lacking compared to the other proposals where some stars needed to be aligned :D

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
I am getting a crash on startup from just the base game. I thought maybe it could be the mod but no. I uninstalled the game with mod. Then installed just the game still crashing after the opening right before the menu screen with start, load, options, ect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I seen a post about copying the renpy folder from another game to barewitness's folder that didn't work the game stoped launching at all. I tried both replacing the renpy folder and deleting the folder then coping the renpy folder from another game both did the same thing game stoped launching. If I spam click the game after launches with no changes fresh install from the op download I can get to the menu screen but before I can click start it crashes.

I found the problem I have my xbox controller hardwired for my headset to reach me. the controller was crashing the game.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2021
Just finished the game for the first time, and got the MASH ending.
I assumed that it would end with all of them pregnant, but only 2 of them were.
Is it possible to get them all pregnant (not sure I want to play through it again on the MASH path just to find out the answer is no.)

evilmike247

Feb 15, 2023
Is it possible to get them all pregnant (not sure I want to play through it again on the MASH path just to find out the answer is no.)
No you can only get Sadie and Heidi pregnant in the MASH ending.

botab

Aug 24, 2020
But no one can make an Android port With mod from Bare Witness [Ch. 5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
But no one can make an Android port With mod from Bare Witness [Ch. 5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]
Sancho's Mods usually aren't Android compatible.

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
there is very little variations in all endings. the most significant variation comes from you inducing Heidi's pregnancy fetish. and it doesn't affect MASH in particular. the variation in MASH is just the choice for anal.

tunahan43

Dec 5, 2023
I played episode 4 in January. I can't play the finale. Is there anyone who will add Turkish subtitles to this game?

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
can someone help me? how do i get the
? i done all choices to make them all love me but somehow end up with
be sur to invite Mora inside when she come deliver pizza and follow the path for each girl you should be good

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
can someone help me? how do i get the
? i done all choices to make them all love me but somehow end up with
you need to have at least 8 points with Athena and Heidi, and 4 with Mora, then invite her in when she brings the pizza, that puts you on the HAM path. That being said I did a quick playthrough up to that point and I was shy of one point with Heidi, not sure what I missed. You can fix that though with the mod or console/URM.

Edit: looks like to get 8 points with her you need to choose the exercise option when prompted to choose a hobby, with the other girls you can still get enough points, if you choose reading /video games you'll fall short with Heidi.

Reactions: LoveLoveDance

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
you need to have at least 8 points with Athena and Heidi, and 4 with Mora, then invite her in when she brings the pizza, that puts you on the HAM path. That being said I did a quick playthrough up to that point and I was shy of one point with Heidi, not sure what I missed. You can fix that though with the mod or console/URM.

Edit: looks like to get 8 points with her you need to choose the exercise option when prompted to choose a hobby, with the other girls you can still get enough points, if you choose reading /video games you'll fall short with Heidi.
how do i get the console?

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes