Feb 15, 2019
Okay, I finished a marathon of playthroughs, and I think my favorite ending is Mora/Heidi/Athena - Mora is probably my favorite, and I can stand the thought of not helping her out of her situation. Playing Athena without Heidi leads to scenes where Heidi looks sad, which is heartbreaking. And going for Heidi without Athena breaks them up, which is also super sad.

I like how Zenda and Valeria were added as monogamy only options. I think of the solo endings, though, Heidi's and Mora's are my favorites.

Overall, super entertaining game. The best games are the ones with girls who are entirely distinct, and each of the girls here absolutely feels like their own person.

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
so..to be clear. On this thread we are stuck between two incompleted version? There is no patreon version since latest is 1.0.1 and not 0.5 and at the same time we have another "incomplete" version that is steam??

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
so..to be clear. On this thread we are stuck between two incompleted version? There is no patreon version since latest is 1.0.1 and not 0.5 and at the same time we have another "incomplete" version that is steam??
Why do you say the Steam version is incomplete?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Why do you say the Steam version is incomplete?
And the 0.5 is complete. It was incorrectly labelled when it was uploaded, because it was chapter 5, (and never been changed apparently).

Reactions: Carlos6464

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
And the 0.5 is complete. It was incorrectly labelled when it was uploaded, because it was chapter 5, (and never been changed apparently).
Got it, the post is kinda confusing haha.

Now, I am also confused with the mods, Joker mod is for 0.5...does that mod have in account the mislabel?

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
The difference between Patreon/Itch 0.5 and 1.01 versions are bug fixes. Both are complete.

The current Steam version is 1.1.8s. It has all the bug fixes (many more than the above 1.01 release). It, too, is complete.

Reactions: sava75

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Got it, the post is kinda confusing haha.

Now, I am also confused with the mods, Joker mod is for 0.5...does that mod have in account the mislabel?
Joker mod is for the "0.5" version, which is the non-Steam version, and probably isn't compatible with the Steam version (until it says it is).

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
I forgot to add that the Steam version has the different soundtrack due to licensing issues. Better or worse is up to you to decide.

Reactions: Elhemeer

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
can anyone explain how to get the different endings? i know you can get a solo ending for each girl but how do i get the others? all i can get are the solo endings and the MASH ending

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I did a quick search because I knew someone would have listed out the key steps or something, and the first thing that came up was some guy called MiltonPowers, and I thought it sounded like a tailor-made answer to the post I was answering...

4.50 star(s) 240 Votes