Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

What are you so nervous about?

Anyway, figured I'd post a preview as Athena's ending has finished, which is quite sad if I'm being honest.

Renders - 500
Animations - 11

Love ya'll,
Slock
1670404869668.png

Athena sad ending confirmed, after all you've to be a bad person to play her solo path :whistle:

Storm, Slockie have you considered releasing every ending as stand-alone updates instead of releasing them all together? It could motivate people to play paths they never played to get the shining new ending, like best girl Zenda whose path is criminally under-played. It would also give the game way more visibility since we're talking of 11 endings.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 2218925

Athena sad ending confirmed, after all you've to be a bad person to play her solo path :whistle:

Storm, Slockie have you considered releasing every ending as stand-alone updates instead of releasing them all together? It could motivate people to play paths they never played to get the shining new ending, like best girl Zenda whose path is criminally under-played. It would also give the game way more visibility since we're talking of 11 endings.
I think he was sad that there would be no more Athena, not that there was a sad ending for her :)

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
View attachment 2218925

If the leukemia comes back in any shape or form im getting out my nunchucks

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
So.... what bug specifically does this v0.4b fix?
to be honest, i'm not entirely sure myself :KEK:

You might want to ask Storm ⛈ as it probably has to do with this comment:

As a heads up, players have encountered a few minor bugs and one major one (which will put you into a causality loop that will result in the heat death of the universe; at least, until you choose the other available option in that scene) which we will be addressing in the morning when Slockie awakens and rises from his crypt.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
I'll have to look a bit deeper. I was in the mad final rush when I made a post here in the mod's thread where I was fixing dev bugs but I didn't take the time to log them into my personal ledger. I might have already fixed whatever issue it was 2 months ago.
dont think its anything important maybe a missing image and minor stuff, i truly dont know

babaex

May 28, 2022
its missing in the pirated version, fixed on our end. If u want to fix it just go into the chapter4.rpy and change it from ch4busa82 to ch4busa8
Sorry to intervene but that what I remember and is not fixed in Sancho's mod. Personally I didn't encounter any other bugs in the game with Sancho's mod applied.

GameMinion

May 12, 2021
Could it be the ASH issue I came across? Where I rejected Athena, but since I was doing the other 2 it somehow overlooked that, and brought her back into the fold? Cause that made for a pretty messed up story

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Bare Witness [Ch. 4] [AlterWorlds] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,97 GB / 1,01 GB - BareWitness-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,93 GB / 0,97 GB - BareWitness-0.4-mac-crunched.zip
= ~20,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will you be updating to v0.4b to include bugfixes?

• Hey there
Reactions: "CJ"
4.50 star(s) 206 Votes